Lethal Performance DSS Level 5 half-shafts **SPECIAL SALE!!!**

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
That's right guys, Lethal Performance is having a HUGE SALE on DSS Level 5 Half-Shafts!!!

We are moving these bad boys out for $1375 SHIPPED!!! That's $125 off of our already awesome retail price! Here are some specs on these BAD ASS shafts if you are not already familiar with them! :

-Designed to handle 900 hp!!!
-Features extreme 300M center bar, but what makes this set stand out is its mega large outer c.v. (redesigned) and custom hub (also redesigned)
-Kit comes with both axles including the outer c.v.'s
-ARP racing wheel studs INCLUDED!!!
-FREE SHIPPING!

This sale is good until the end of the month, so hurry and call us or order online at the link below to get your set ordered up today! Thanks to all of our great customers,

Derek @ Lethal Performance

http://www.lethalperformance.com/pa...haft-shop-03-04-cobra-level-5-halfshafts.html

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
If I am reading this right, these are ready to bolt on as soon as they arrive? There is no need to remove the stock hub and press it onto these shafts?

-Jeff

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
HISSMAN said:
If I am reading this right, these are ready to bolt on as soon as they arrive? There is no need to remove the stock hub and press it onto these shafts?

-Jeff

The shafts do come with new hubs, so you do actually have to remove the old hub and press in the new one from DSS.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
sicboy said:
what else would be needed?

A whipple and some Nitrous!! LOL.. Not really, but all you need is whats being offered. These come with everything you need. Let us know if you have aby other questions. Thanks, Jared

1bad03snake