Lethal performance catless H pipe 2011-2014 GT500

Andrew33

Established Member
Hello I have a lethal performance catless H pipe that I took off of my 2012 GT500 after about 3500 miles. I switched to long tube headers and it's just been sitting in the corner of my shop for a while.

Asking $275+ shipping and applicable fee's.
image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg

Last edited:

railroad

Established Member
Great price. Do you mind answering a couple of questions about the pipe.
I have ordered the same pipe for my 13 GT500. Will the O2 sensors reach the bungs without extensions? I now have the MRT H pipe and was not pleased with it, being a smaller diameter tube than stock and having a loose adapter you have to use to mate to the exh manifold.
Lethal had a sale and I ordered the pipe you have.
Any issues with the pipe in any way? I like the product ad, but have not read much about customer opinion.
thanks,

Andrew33

Established Member
I never had any issue with the pipe. I believe i got my 02 sensors plugged in but without an extenstion. I cant recall if just this H pipe moves the O2 sensors as i think the ones in the header are the ones that need to be extended and these are the lower two 02 sensors. No issues at all for me on it, i switched to a header+h pipe and with long tube headers the H pipe would be too long.

Will find a shipping price today for you Tcat1000

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
I have the exact same thing for sale if his is already sold and you still need one. Obvi his is up for grabs first, not trying to slide in haha.

Users who are viewing this thread