Lethal Performance at it again!!

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
just got my early b-day gift which was a bap in & ordered a billetflow irs brace which came quickly, thanks lethal!!!!!!!!!! I even got some lethal performance stickers to boot :rockon: , is there anyway i can get a large one for my front windshield?? anyway thanks Lethal for great service , a other happy customer :rockon:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks for the Support! Rear window decals will be ready to ship out on Friday and the front windshield banners by the end of next week. We finally got someone make them the way we want. We'll get some out to you as soon as they are done. Thanks again...Jared
Mr. Freeze said:
just got my early b-day gift which was a bap in & ordered a billetflow irs brace which came quickly, thanks lethal!!!!!!!!!! I even got some lethal performance stickers to boot :rockon: , is there anyway i can get a large one for my front windshield?? anyway thanks Lethal for great service , a other happy customer :rockon:

04torchred

Established Member
Hey Jared, how big of alternator pulleys do you guys carry? I am going to order the METCO 8lb lower from you in the spring and wanna get a 4.0" alternator pulley to go with it.

Users who are viewing this thread