Lethal Performance $250 Gift Card Giveaway!!

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
So many great reviews, BIG thank you for those who contributed and entered the contest.

The winner has been privately emailed his prize and we do invite him to come in here if he would like to.

Again, thanks to everyone! Stay tuned for our June contest and promotions!

mike.b

Established Member
I'm the winner, thanks guys!! That was an awesome e-mail to get on a Friday morning that has been sucking so far.

Win or lose, I'd still be a die hard Lethal fan. You guys are awesome. I've modded cars for years and done business with so many performance vendors that just suck. Your customer service is excellent, you ship lightning fast, and prices are competitive for everything I have purchased/looked into.

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I'm the winner, thanks guys!! That was an awesome e-mail to get on a Friday morning that has been sucking so far.

Win or lose, I'd still be a die hard Lethal fan. You guys are awesome. I've modded cars for years and done business with so many performance vendors that just suck. Your customer service is excellent, you ship lightning fast, and prices are competitive for everything I have purchased/looked into.

Congrats Mike! Spend it wisely!

Awesome contest guys!
The site looks amazing as always. :)

Thanks Stacy!

Users who are viewing this thread