Lethal Performance 2011 5.0L GT 3" Offroad & Catted X-Pipes

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Just to let everyone know we'll have our own 3" Offroad and High Flow Catted X-Pipes available for the 2011 5.0L GT next week some time. The X-pipes are made of 3" mandrel bent aluminized steel and are a direct bolt-on replacement for your stock catted H-pipe. The catted version features Magnaflow's high flow metallic spun race cats.

We expect to see around a 15rwhp increase with the offroad version. Back to back dyno testing will be done on our car shortly.

Pricing still hasn't been set but I should have that squared away early next week.

Here's a few pictures of the removal of the stock midpipe and of us mocking up our new 3" offroad pipe.

I'll post more pictures and info about the pipe next week.

IMG_1496.jpg

IMG_1497.jpg

IMG_1498.jpg

IMG_1504.jpg

IMG_1506.jpg

IMG_1507.jpg

IMG_1508.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1513-1-1.jpg

DIB5.0

Established Member
What do you look to get out of the catted pipe? I live in NY so i have emission testing.

2013Boss302

Established Member
will you guys offer shipping to california? we dont need to smog new cars for 6 years so i will be interested in one of these! thank you very much

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
will you guys offer shipping to california? we dont need to smog new cars for 6 years so i will be interested in one of these! thank you very much

We ship parts all over the world so Cali won't be an issue. Once they're available you're more then welcome to order one up.

Thanks, Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
thank you very much? just a question how difficult will the install be? it is a direct replacement for the stock pipe?

Install is a breeze. It should take you no more than an hour to do with a lift and standard air tools.

Jared

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
i would like to see a back to back sound test with the stock system and the catted X, so we can hear what the X does to the 5.0l vs the H. looks like nice pieces!

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Nice work, looks great.

got any sound clips?

Yes, we need sound clips! So far, of the ones I heard, the new GTs sound pretty bad with aftermarket exhausts. :( Maybe if we can get a clip with the midpipe with the stock catback!

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
nice work, looks great.

Yes, we need sound clips! So far, of the ones i heard, the new gts sound pretty bad with aftermarket exhausts. :( maybe if we can get a clip with the midpipe with the stock catback!

+1

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Sorry guys. No sound clips yet. The pre-production piece was left with the factory for them to make a jig with. I'll have production pieces within the next 1.5-2 weeks.

Thanks, Jared

Driver72

Established Member
Regarding sound clip, please be sure to not only do idling and stationary revving (outdoors), but drive by and just as, if not most important, INSIDE car sound with windows up accelerating and at a 40 and 75 mph cruise. Need to hear if there is noticeable drone at your average city and highway cruising speeds.

Thanks

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0JkpKgAoMw"]YouTube- Lethal Performance 2011 5.0L GT Offroad X-Pipe[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread