***Lethal Performance 2007-09 GT500 Pulley Pack w/JLT Carbon Fiber Intake***

ARMORED SNAKE

Established Member
This is my Lethal Performance 07-09 GT500 Pulley Pack w/JLT Intake. The kit has a total of about 4k miles since new.

This includes:

(1) Used JLT Carbon Fiber Intake.

(1) Used SCT Tuner with 91 Octane map.

(1) Used *UPGRADED* Metco Double Bearing Idler kit. The standard idler included in the Letheal and Evo Performance packs is only a single bearing idler. I paid extra to upgrade to this piece. Metco 07-09 GT500 Auxiliary Idler Kit with Double-Bearing Idler [MSI-90D] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

(1) Brand New Metco 2.6" Supercharger Pulley kit. I bought a whole new pulley because I was told its not a good idea to reinstall a previously installed and removed pulley. I didn't want to sell someone something that may potentially cause damage to their car.

***BONUS*** (1) Brand New Interchangeable Metco Supercharger 3.0" Pulley Ring kit. The 3.0" Pulley ring is the exact same size of your factory stock pulley and will bring your Supercharger back to stock boost levels. This is a good idea to have in case you take your car to the Dealership for Service or warranty work and you take all major visible component off of the engine and flash the car back to the stock map.

Having a Tech go for a little "Test Drive" while your gone in a car with a 2.6" pulley and the stock ECU map would be bad news.

This would also be good if your some one that does Road Racing. Depending on weather conditions, you at times need to lower the Supercharger boost in order to keep the Engine running cool and avoid going into limp mode from excessive heat.

More info. on this kit can be found here: http://www.lethalperformance.com/07...nce-07-09-gt500-pulley-packjlt-intake-p-15876

I'm asking 900.00 Shipped for every thing listed in this kit. *Please take note of the fact that some of the parts are either upgraded and/or new as you take the price into consideration.

Thankyou.
-Alex.

Reason for the sale is that I just sold my GT-500 with about 6.5k on the clock and picked up a new car.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread