Lethal Performance 1200rwhp Return System and 105lb Injectors In Action!

1/4MILEMUSTANG

wish I was fast
Established Member
Ive never had an issue with lethals products or service and im a distributor/installer of their products on a daily basis so to answer your question.......yeah they are a stand up company and i havent seen them not do their best to make things right if a deal went sour.

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
No, unfortunately I have not heard back from anyone at Lethal on this.

Nice talking to you today Steve. Sorry for the delay as things were crazy with Mustang Week and our short staff. Glad we could get things worked out. Like I mentioned, feel free to give me a call directly if there is anything else I can help you with.

Matt

da28fan

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Thank you Lethal. I am indeed happy with what we worked out and will of course continue to buy Lethal products. You did "stand up" and I am very appreciative. Already looking at a few things for the next order! Again, thanks Matt.

truculentSVT

Established Member
I have fore rails with a non crusher 2.9 whipple.. wasnt aware there was a fitment issue with others?

da28fan

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
2.9 and P0453 Error Code?

So I'm safe to go through with the 2.9 order then, Steve?

Are you looking to me to say that the 2.9 will work? Sorry, I can't certify that. I'm very happy with my return system on e85. It rocks. Mine is connected a little differently, but it works well. I just have this error code:

P0453 Evaporative Emission System Pressure Sensor/Switch High Input

Trying to figure out if this is a real problem or if it's a result of new fuel hat and pumps and I just turn it off. Any ideas?

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Sounds like your EVAP sensor is either bad, unplugged, shorted, or an EVAP line is kinked. Our fuel system don't touch anything with the EVAP system, so something may have been over looked when reinstalling the fuel tank. Just double over the install and double check.

Last edited:

da28fan

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
I'm a rookie here. I didn't do the fuel pump install and now I'm on my own. I've been told to lower one side of the tank and check the connections by feel. But I don't know what the connections should "feel" like. Does anyone have a picture of the sensor that I could see so I can feel how it should be connected? Thank you!

black-plasma

Established Member
I have the same 1200rwhp kit and my only concern is the fuel smell in my garage, my gf won't even park in there anymore. I noticed there is now an option to upgrade the fuel lines, but it was not available when I bought my kit. Anyone else have this problem?

da28fan

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Hi black-plasma. My garage too smells of a fuel odor, but since I'm running E85 now, I just figured it was the smell of E85. What kind of fuel are you running?

stagedz

Cobra Convert
Established Member
I too went with the budget kit but I'm using 400's...I hope I don't have a fuel smell issue...glad everything worked out for all involved above.

garbonzo1991gt

Flying Monkey Commander
Established Member
I had the smell and a fuel spot on the garage floor after a cool night. I was so pissed after spending the previous day installing the system. I thought I might have overtightened and cracked a fitting considering I had to gorilla torque(tight as ****) most of the fittings to keep them from leaking with pressure in the system.

I went back and retightened all fittings while it was cold-ish out, which I had to drop the tank to do(what a genuine pain in the ass). Fuel smell is gone. No more phantom fuel leaks or smells. Remember folks that the fittings are made of aluminum and expand in heat and contract in cold.

Side note for those do it yourselfers... You really have to put some ass into these fittings. It's almost breaking parts scary how much.

And as far as Lethal goes... I've always had great dealings with them as well as through my buddy Jeff who has a speed shop here in central Texas. If parts were missing or even a broken part in the mail... Lethal was quick to mail the new part with just a phone call. I can't say enough positive things about their customer service.

Last edited:

black-plasma

Established Member
I'm just running 93 right now and you would think there is a huge puddle of gas in my garage but not a drop. I guess after it cools off I can go and tighten everything again.

Users who are viewing this thread