Lethal Performance 1200rwhp Return System and 105lb Injectors In Action!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Just had my 03 tuned the other day by Ken Bjonnes of Lund Racing. The car did excellent considering I'm still running stock compression and stock cubes.

The fuel system is our 1200rwhp return system which features a dual pump return hat and fuel rails from DivisionX and use the Walbro 400lph pumps. The injectors are our 105's which tuned great.

Here's a video of the car on the dyno at Power By The Hour Performance in Boynton Beach, FL.

[youtube_browser]BIKlYC3_OVQ&[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
Looks and sounds badass Jared! How much injector did you have left running E85? I'm thinking about upgrading to either the ID1000's or the Bosch 105's with the Budget Return System.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Looks and sounds badass Jared! How much injector did you have left running E85? I'm thinking about upgrading to either the ID1000's or the Bosch 105's with the Budget Return System.

I just text messaged Ken to find out what the duty cycle of the injectors were on my 03. Just for reference I believe the base pressure I'm running was 45-50psi. Our 105's have also supported over 1000rwhp on E85 at higher base pressures.

The 105's also flow more than the ID1000's and cost less too. They're a genuine Bosch injector that's never been modified.

Jared

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
Thanks Jymbo!!

The song is Headlines originally done by Drake but being covered by The Paramedic.

[youtube_browser]fqVsBH6DrM0[/youtube_browser]

No problem! and thank you! The song fits the video perfectly

vic_s197

Established Member
Iv been looking into this kit and the jpc tripple pump return style system too. I'm not sure which one to go with yet. The only thing I can think of the difference in these 2 is jpc uses 3 pumps. Can I get a price on this kit for an 05 gt ?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Iv been looking into this kit and the jpc tripple pump return style system too. I'm not sure which one to go with yet. The only thing I can think of the difference in these 2 is jpc uses 3 pumps. Can I get a price on this kit for an 05 gt ?

Here's a link to all of the 3V systems we offer.

Fuel Systems - Fuel Delivery - 05-09 Mustang GT

Remember that you get a 5% forum discount as well.

Some key points about the DivisionX hat that make it stand out over the others is the OEM connectivity. While other hats use epoxy to seal wires that pass through the hat the DivisionX hats use a 6 pin OEM connector that's has no actual wires passing through it. It's the same connector that Ford uses on their 07-12 GT500 fuel hats. It simply won't leak where wires which pass through the hat over time have shown that fuel can make it's way up through the strands of wire through the hat to the outside of the tank.

The DX hat's don't have that issue. Also, The wiring harness we include in our kit is completely PLUG-N-PLAY. It connects to the hat with a simple click of the connector. There's no soldering wires or anything like that.

Another good thing about the DX hat is that it's compatible with the newest fuel pump options from Walbro. Two of 400lph and 465lph pumps are capable of the same and more HP as three of the older GSS342 style pumps.

If you have any other questions please feel free to give us a call. All of the DX hats and systems are in stock.

Thanks, Jared

S197 Fuel Hat - Fits all 2005-2010 GT's and all 07-12 GT500's

DivisonX S197 Fuel Hat Manifold - Fuel Delivery - 2011-2012 Shelby GT500

s197hat.jpg

Features:
Supports over 1400rwhp (with DCSS 465lph pumps)
Accepts Walbro GSS342's, DCSS 400lph , DCSS 465lph , DivisionX 340 Stryker Pump and the Aeromotive 340 Stealth Pump
OEM 6 PIN Connector for a guaranteed leak free PLUG AND PLAY setup
Uses a stock Level Sender for OEM functionality
CNC Machined Billet Aluminum
Black Anodized for a protective finish
Bolt-In Installation
Removes the restrictive PPRV valve

2005-2010 Mustang GT 3V Fuel Systems
3vfuelsys_3.jpg

850rwhp Kit
DivisionX 2005-2010 3V Mustang GT 850rwhp Return Style Fuel System - Fuel Systems - Fuel Delivery - 05-09 Mustang GT

1000rwhp Kit
DivisionX 2005-2010 3V Mustang GT 1000rwhp Return Style Fuel System - Fuel Systems - Fuel Delivery - 05-09 Mustang GT

1200rwhp Kit
DivisionX 2005-2010 3V Mustang GT 1200rwhp Return Style Fuel System - Fuel Systems - Fuel Delivery - 05-09 Mustang GT

1400rwhp Kit
DivisionX 2005-2010 3V Mustang GT 1400rwhp Return Style Fuel System - Fuel Systems - Fuel Delivery - 05-09 Mustang GT

rfiresnake

Established Member
What exhaust are you running jared? The 105s are nice... I'm ran them on my 2.2 kb setup
And my car ran as smooth as stock! I just ordered a whipple 2.9 from you guys and I'm looking forward to see what she puts down.

da28fan

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
I have your 850whp return system running e85 with just a KB 2.2. Happy with the results, but man the instructions were so wrong and there were fittings missing that I had to buy locally. But I do know I was one of the first to receive the new-style fuel hats. The kit even provided two caps for the fuel rails, which of course are not needed for return style. Any chance of getting some credit or something for the money I had to spend to complete the build?

Users who are viewing this thread