Lethal Perfomance give you FIRST LOOK at the new 3.8L Whipple Supercharger

Chris@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Here’s the first look at the all new Gen 5 3.8L Whipple Supercharger kit for the 2020 Shelby GT500 and 11-20 Coyote’s. Coming soon here at Lethal Performance!

0-XL.jpg

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
3.8L??? Holy Underwear! That thing will make serious powa on even a stock 5.0.

E

gofast15

Established Member
That's pretty cool but the factory 2.65 TVS should be able to make as much power as stock engine can hold

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
That's it.. trading my junk in...

psych, I can't afford it .
Im only half-saddened by the idea of trading my 11 GT500 in for a F450, then buying a Coyote GT A6 in the future... Seriously, The amount of go-fast parts for the Coyote has EXPLODED and Im over here with my Shelby like: "Maybe I should Coyote swap this bitch..." lmao

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Im only half-saddened by the idea of trading my 11 GT500 in for a F450, then buying a Coyote GT A6 in the future... Seriously, The amount of go-fast parts for the Coyote has EXPLODED and Im over here with my Shelby like: "Maybe I should Coyote swap this bitch..." lmao

Werewolf block max displacement, ported heads and 3.8 Whipple---Shazam!

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Will I need to remove the rain tray to run this big bish, or no hood mods required ?

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
That's pretty cool but the factory 2.65 TVS should be able to make as much power as stock engine can hold
We dont know that yet for sure. Too early to tell. But it might be more than the DCT can handle based on the little info that has been found.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
So isn’t this just a glorified Coyote manifold? :)
Ima gonna leave this here:
MMR Coyote to 5.4 DOHC Intake Manifold Adapter Plates [444842] - $199.99 : Modular Motorsports, Home of the Worlds Fastest Modular Engines
I’m just thinking outside the box.
-J

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Not to ruin the advertising of this post, but honestly there is no need to upgrade the s/c on this car as we all know it responds very well to minor bolt ons. Unless you are looking for a drag monster, this upgrade $8-$10k in value to me does not make sense. But I always enjoy new tech etc.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
So isn’t this just a glorified Coyote manifold? :)
Ima gonna leave this here:
MMR Coyote to 5.4 DOHC Intake Manifold Adapter Plates [444842] - $199.99 : Modular Motorsports, Home of the Worlds Fastest Modular Engines
I’m just thinking outside the box.
-J
You sir... you are a madman and a genius! This information certainly changes things.
Not to ruin the advertising of this post, but honestly there is no need to upgrade the s/c on this car as we all know it responds very well to minor bolt ons. Unless you are looking for a drag monster, this upgrade $8-$10k in value to me does not make sense. But I always enjoy new tech etc.

2.65<3.8

Its like taking a 2.3 TVS off and Throwing on a 4.0L. You do it because you can and want the most power. Only this time, the Whipple will actually fit under a stock hood, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread