lethal budget return kit

was this helpful and/or good information??

• Total voters

jk_aktion

Established Member
i know it's an old thread.. but when you use the lethal return kit and wiring, what happens to the evap connection on top of the tank running through the oem pump harness since that harness is replaced? unless i'm missing something.. i haven't ordered the kit yet, but looked through installation instructions on lethal and haven't found that answer. i'm wondering if i should keep the oem harness for that.? thanks.

cj428mach

Established Member
i know it's an old thread.. but when you use the lethal return kit and wiring, what happens to the evap connection on top of the tank running through the oem pump harness since that harness is replaced? unless i'm missing something.. i haven't ordered the kit yet, but looked through installation instructions on lethal and haven't found that answer. i'm wondering if i should keep the oem harness for that.? thanks.

I ran a Fore setup (much better quality harness in my opinion) and ran into the same issue. What I did was pulled the oem hat and cut the insulation off wiring harness and removed the stock pump wiring terminals from the plug and pulled them from the harness. I then rewrapped the oem pump/evap harness and left it in place on my car to control the EVAP stuff. I did it this way so IF I ever decided to go back to stock. I could just take the evap harness cut the insulation/wrap back off plug my pump terminals back into the plug then rewrap the harness.

It took about 10 mins to do the install the right way instead of cutting wires and hacking stuff up like most people do on here.

Users who are viewing this thread