Led bulbs made Fog Lights stop working, help

HADES

Established Member
Hi everyone, I recently bought a terminator. Bought some led fog lights from vleds (MICRO EVOLUTION H10 9145 9140 9155 - H10 9145 - Fog Lights - Shop Application) which is supposed to be a plug and play application. I installed one but no luck turning on, installed both nothing, and finally went back to the stock halogen and even those wouldn’t work! Checked the relay and the fog light fuse and both are good. I’m not one to know much about electrical so I’m reaching out to you guys for some advice and help. If you have any suggestions send em my way, thank you.

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
When you switch them on, do you have voltage at the fog light plug? Seems like there might be a popped fuse somewhere if even the regular Halogen bulbs are not working.

Edit: just re-reading and notice you say the fuse is fine. I would start double checking that voltage is making it all the way to fog plug.

HADES

Established Member
So I’ll be the first to admit and take the heat *sigh I must’ve pushed the button by the shifter for the fog lights off when cleaning the interior. That’s all it was smh lol thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread