Leather protection

My94GT

Established Member
so both my father and myself just picked up new trucks, and I’m looking to see what is recommended for leather protection so hopefully I can be proactive for once while everything is already clean.

M91196

Established Member
Leather coating, try one of the detailer focused e-commerce sites and look for Geyon or CQuartz or even Adams and McKee’s.
Auto geek, Detailers Image, Amazon

Edit to add most cars are coated leather so the addition of a coating is a solid plan, King Ranch is an example of a true Leather?

Last edited:

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
I bought the Pinnacle Black Label Leather kit for my Cobra and got good results. Kit smells good and comes with everything you need. A little expensive but worth it IMO.

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Obviously, go with anything NastyGT500 says. If you doubt that, check out the work in the show and shine forum. I have been using Optimum Leather Protector on a nice Leather Interior. You can purchase on Amazon but don’t forget SVTP when purchasing.

I have noticed that the quality of the leather/interior makes a difference in what particular leather protector works better.

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
Thanks for the kind words Bearbo! There are many excellent products out there, and I just let this forum know what I have experience with.

I also agree that the interior quality does make a difference. Some coated/non-coated leahers/vinyls/pleathers response differently to different products.

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

My94GT

Established Member
Obviously, go with anything NastyGT500 says. If you doubt that, check out the work in the show and shine forum. I have been using Optimum Leather Protector on a nice Leather Interior. You can purchase on Amazon but don’t forget SVTP when purchasing.

I have noticed that the quality of the leather/interior makes a difference in what particular leather protector works better.
I’m in awe over his work regularly so I trust his recommendations and have ordered some

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member

How do you include SVTP?

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
GYEON leather shield. Won't have to worry about your interior. Cleans up easily, lasts at least a year, easy to use...

Thanks for the recommendation Scott. Buying the cleaner and shield for my wife's new Explorer. We'll need the protection with the grandkids and me (lol) riding in it.

Users who are viewing this thread