LDC going on hiatus

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Lyle, Dan and I are discussing what the future of LDC will be. For now, we have no products available. Sorry to say this but please don't order anything at this time. Customers with current orders will either have their orders shipped or will be refunded. I will post more info as it becomes available. Thanks guys/girls.

Cliff

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
Please tell me that Dan and Lyle will continue to work on cars because i'm really going to be upset if their not :cryying:

MikeW

Established Member
Crap who has them in stock? I will order up even though I am not ready yet.

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
The shop I go to said they refuse to touch the LDC mod because there is a chance of getting something in the block... Whats up with that??

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
That's is weird! I wouldn't see any chance of getting something in the block the same as opening the tank cap when installing the fittings.

dun4791

Established Member
The shop I go to said they refuse to touch the LDC mod because there is a chance of getting something in the block... Whats up with that??

Dont let that shop change your oil. The mod doesnt even go into the block, it goes into the head. Maybe there is a chance at getting some of the sand from the emery cloth to clean up the bore into the cooling system, maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread