LDC Cooling Mods on hold for a month or two.

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
We're sorry to do this to you guys but we have to take a hiatus from making the LDC Cooling Mods. Lyle is working 12 hour days 6-7 days a week and he doesn't have time to make the LDC Cooling Mods until his work load slows down. We are looking into other ways of getting the mods constructed during this period but at the moment we are completely out of cooling mods. We have a couple dozen Clutch Freeplay Correction kits in stock and then they will be on hold, too.

As soon as Dana, Lyle, and I have any concrete information about when the Cooling Mods will again be available, I will post and let everyone know.

Any welder/fabricators in the Chicago area who are interested in making the 2 fittings for us, please PM me [Cliff].

We sincerely apologize for this delay in production, especially at this time of year when so many cars are going down for repairs/improvement mods.

Lyle, Dana, and Cliff

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
Ohhhh man, I was just about to order the rest of my clutch parts in a few days and the cooling mod was a must on my list. :cryying:

Users who are viewing this thread