LC-1 and datalogging

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
got a great deal on the lc-1 with the gauge. is this a good unit? also is it analog and digital? does it matter?

can lc-1 data-log directly to a laptop or does it need to goto the sct x3 then to the laptop? thanks...im almost there....

weems

Mach Won
Established Member
got a great deal on the lc-1 with the gauge. is this a good unit? also is it analog and digital? does it matter?

can lc-1 data-log directly to a laptop or does it need to goto the sct x3 then to the laptop? thanks...im almost there....

It is a decent wideband, and it can datalog AFR to a laptop, however, the logworks software it comes with does not record RPM, so the AFR's are useless without RPM.

You can however buy a firewire cable and wire it into the LC-1, run it to the X3, and have AFR's with RPMs and many other things, which is a much better route.

harvboi05

Established Member
its output can be displayed in a digital or analog gauge, whichever you purchase, its preference really.

you can data-log directly to the xcal or record/display it thru livewire.

i have the digital gauge and like it.
IMAG0182.jpg

innovate's widebands are good because you can adjust the gauge for different fuel's stoich ratios and ground offsets.

phoenix330

Established Member
i'm using this wb for 2 years and i've no problem so far.
i'm using it with my sct X3 for datalogging.

my sensor is installed in the driver side pipe.

blackgtcp

Established Member
i'm using this wb for 2 years and i've no problem so far.
i'm using it with my sct X3 for datalogging.

my sensor is installed in the driver side pipe.

Do you just use the cable it comes with to plug into the laptop? I'm trying to find a wideband so I can do street tuning and email it to my tuner
(I know nothing about tuning and it's software)

ZeroSVT

Established Member
Yes, It does come with a cable. I have a LC-1 in car, and have on many occasions compared it to our AFM-1000 and it is within .1 +/- in my experiences. It must be installed properly to get accurate readings.Inovate LC-1 The digital XD-16 is the better gauge as well.

Users who are viewing this thread