Latest track times

fangstang

Established Member
What kind of mods, if any, do you have? Mine only has an off-road x-pipe and K&N airfilter but have never had it at the track. My car feels very strong, especially after the pipe install. What would you say my car would run in the 1/4? I'm a pretty good driver. I would guess, based on the way it feels on the street, that it is atleast 13.4-13.6. I really dont know, just guessin

tms217

Established Member
here are my mods

4.10's with Torsen Diff
Steeda Tri-ax, Steeda Pullies
Steeda IRS bushings
BBK Cold Air
Aluminum Driveshaft

tms217

Established Member
You should have no problem getting under 13.6... I ran a 13.7 Bone stock. It is all in the launch

fangstang

Established Member
I got a good launch the other day vs. my friend in his 2001 WS6, I ended up beating him by 1 car length up to 80 before we shut down. Its very true, its all in the launch

SLOWBRA

Established Member
It's all in the Launch, 60'

My best tonight was a 13.7 @ 102.6 with a 2.21 60'. That's Bone Stock minus Steeda-Triax.. I can't seem to get any better without wheel hop.. Actually I get wheel hop no matter what :lol:

Suspension is ordered,

Seems the car should break 103 easily, but I can't seem to find third for the life of me even with the Tri-Ax.. I think my Hand/Foot Coordiniation is not good, I have no clue why!

Shawn

01svtcobra

Established Member
Yes the launch is the key factor!! When I go to the track I focus on one thing at a time. After you feel good with all the parts that make up a good run, then put them all together!

I just worked on my 60' time this past friday and i was pleased with the result. I will go back to the track in a couple of weeks and shoot for 13.2x;-)

Users who are viewing this thread