Late Xmass gift...Worth the wait?

CobraKid04

Established Member
Hell Yea it was worth the wait. This is what my girlfriend got me for xmass. The company took longer than expected to make the products but, oh well. The pictures are Like a Fathead. I can peel it of and stick it on the wall. Sorry for the poor pics I used a junk camera....

PICT0008.jpg
[/IMG]

PICT0007.jpg
[/IMG]

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
How good is the resolution?

And the company name?

Looks great man, may be something I am interested in.

CobraKid04

Established Member
How good is the resolution?

And the company name?

Looks great man, may be something I am interested in.

My girlfriends dad is the vice press. of piedmont plastics and he did it for me. I don't think this is one of there products they sell. As for the plates It was in sarasota florida called Tags for fun. It was one of thoes stands in the mall.

looks good but why 2 plate holders. we all know mustangs only have a rear plate right

I live in ohio and need Front and back plates. I took them off one day and of course I get pulled over.

CobraKid04

Established Member
jster171. yours look to be a better quality. Do you have a web site or anything.

jster171

CRACKER
Established Member
jster171. yours look to be a better quality. Do you have a web site or anything.

I dont have mine on my site yet, not sure of the best way to market it? What I CAN say is that the quality of the material and the print is great. The most important thing is making sure that the wall is clean of dust and any other contaminates before applying so that the corners do not try to lift. Cost varies depending on size of the "fathead" wanted and if the image is already cropped or not. I've sold several locally and they have averaged $50 to $75 apiece. Shoot me a PM or email ([email protected]) to discuss your specifics :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice plates. He should consider making them. Simple and to the point.

Fortunately front plates in CT are "optional" since they don't enforce the law.

Users who are viewing this thread