Last track day,great weather and e/t

toby

Just came back from track in Louisana, weather was great in the high 50's, humidity was in the mid 50's. My car is still stock except a 12 inch K&N. My best was a 12.41 @ 116.18 with a 2.03 sixty foot on F1's. Compared to 12.90 @ 110.5 in eighty degrees with humidity in the 80 percent range this is a huge improvement. All I can say is WOW! I did not expect it to run that well. Just thought I would let someone know.

toby

Yea man. 1/8, 8.158 @ 90.82 on that pass. Next pass after cool down was almost identical. Sorry, I don't know how to post a copy of time slip on here.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
DAMN that MPH is amazing, 116, congrats on the awesome times!!! I would like to see your 1/8 time and MPH as well....The best 60' I could muster was a 2.16, times in my sig....but you ran 6mph more than me but your weather was better, my time was in 67 weather. Oh yea how are you leaving the line on the stock f1's? I was leaving the line about 1400 RPM's, the next time I head out to the track I am going to try and leave around 3k and slip the clutch and see what happens.

toby

Thanks for the input. I was leaving around 2 grand, rolling off the clutch and on the gas at the same time. One pass I left about twenty eight to three and got tire shake kind of bad and ran in the 50's. It has a high 1.90's in it but it is hard to get. This way I was most consistant. Yea the weather really was good, but these cars kick ass in cool air.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Thanks for the info!!! Have you dynoed your car yet? Just curious what power it is making. Did you powershift as well?

toby

Have not dynoed yet due to living in the sticks, maybe will make a trip to one this winter. I wouldn't say they were powershifts but I try to make them pritty quick. There is a formula to figure out hp by track mph but I can't remember what it is. Too much tire smoke messing with my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread