Last Roush suspension F/S!!!!!1

EATONU

gitsome
Established Member
I am selling the Roush stage 2 suspension for 99-04 Lightnings, This kit is brand new and has all the hardware and packaging included. This is the ONLY kit left. So ill take offers, from serious buyers. No games. And im not listing ebay, i want a true Lightning owner to have this kit.

My email is [email protected]

Or PM me over this forum with and offer.

I will unpackage the kit and photograph for serious bids.
ITS NEVER BEEN OPENED< BBBBRAAAND NEWWW!!!!!!

Kit includes, front coils, rear leaf springs, 4 specially valved bilstein shocks, caster/camber alignment kit, and all shock hardware. total supsesion drop is suppose to be 1.5 to 2 inch drop.

The only reason for selling the suspension is the fact im trying to trade my Truck in on something more affordable.

Thanks

Dan :beer:

Last edited:

EATONU

gitsome
Established Member
Chickenears was selling the kit for $1000???? last I checked, they stopped listing the products due to roush end production. Its kind of a hard suspension to find, I spent 4 months tracking it down, and now that i have it im trying to trade my truck in.... My luck.

Last edited:

bransharksfan

2006 ST Class AutoX CHAMP
Established Member
You should post this over on NLOC too!

If you dont have an account there let me know and I will post a thread redirecting here!

Good luck onthe sale!

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
bransharksfan said:
You should post this over on NLOC too!

If you dont have an account there let me know and I will post a thread redirecting here!

Good luck onthe sale!

Ebay links are not allowed at NLOC, B. And this guy is asking for bids, something that is also not allowed at NLOC. If you post for him, you will run the risk of getting banned. At the very least, your thread with the link to SVT P will be deleted.

Stewart

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
EATONU said:
Chickenears was selling the kit for 1800 last I checked, they stopped listing the products due to roush end production. Its kind of a hard suspension to find, I spent 4 months tracking it down, and now that i have it im trying to trade my truck in.... My luck.

The most Tim at Chickenears ever sold that kit for was around $1,000 dollars. And that included shipping. That's what he sold the last 10 kits for, that he got from Roush. The last 10 kits Roush ever produced, according to Tim.

When he first sold them, he sold them for $720 dollars.

Stewart

Last edited:

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Silver04L said:
UH, this may get messy.

Messy? No. I don't have a problem if he can sell it for $1,800. Heck, if he could get $2,000 grand for it, good for him! But to claim Tim sold them for $1,800 is wrong.

Stewart

Last edited:

Chikenears

Established Member
I think people would think better of you if you just came out and said "I have a Roush kit for sale and I want to try to make as much money as possible on it". At least this would be honest.

Stewart is correct, we never even got close to $1800.

Tim

EATONU

gitsome
Established Member
My bad, im goin off what i was told from a sales rep. If a 1000 is what the kit was going for tim, i apologize i wouldnt try to rip anyone off. i am trying to make the best sale off this kit. Because i know for a fact NO lies. that this is The last kit from roush. Ive been hounding sales for 4 months to put this kit together for my L, and now im am trading it in, just after buying the suspension.
To verify, i was told that tim (chickenears) out in an order for 100 more suspension kits? and roush (jonny) couldnt get another batch ordered due to mistake with shipping companies it was not possible to get the parts in a timely manner. Not to mention when this kit was ordered it was specially made. There is was no overstock of this kit. What Chickenears sold, was all the roush thought they had. The shocks, were in one building, the springs were were brought in, incase of a shipping delima that happened in prior orders, and luckily the engineering crew had some bump stops and alignment kits readily availble to finish it off.

Im an honest person, i have changed my post of the price. I would like to be able to build my truck to its potential with the other owners and what they have to offer.

scams are not going to help the popularity of this forum. And i truely appologize to anyone that may have taken that way

My apology
Dan Watts

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
EATONU said:
My bad, im goin off what i was told from a sales rep. scams are not going to help the popularity of this forum. And i truely appologize to anyone that may have taken that way

My apology
Dan Watts

As they say down under, good on ya, mate!

My post has been edited to reflect as much!

Stewart

Last edited:

EATONU

gitsome
Established Member
Thank you stewart. now hopefully i can sell this kit soon, and have some down payment on a gas saver ahhaha

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
EATONU said:
Thank you stewart.

No worries bud. I truly thought you were using Tim's good name to sucker someone. Glad to see otherwise.

Good luck on the sale.

Stewart

Floridalawdog

Established Member
What kind of money are you looking to get for the kit? May get a little more interest if you post a ball park figure.

EATONU

gitsome
Established Member
Id like to ballpark 1000... Im not sure what the shipping will be, leaf springs are kinda heavy. well really heavy ahah. Any one know who tim shipped through to assure there is no damage.

herb101

Dis-Member-ed
Established Member
EATONU said:
Id like to ballpark 1000... Im not sure what the shipping will be, leaf springs are kinda heavy. well really heavy ahah. Any one know who tim shipped through to assure there is no damage.

Only tangentially related, but when I bought my rear Roush leafs off eBay, they were shipped UPS one spring per cardboard carton - the factory cartons. When I got them, one carton was torn in half and the other mangled - probably both due to the mass of these springs. When you ship them, plan a double carboard, at least of the ends and you may want to add some padding to keep the springs in place in their cartons.

PS - the shipping was $74 for the two springs - ground.

Good luck on the sale!
Herb

Floridalawdog

Established Member
EATONU said:
That is real fair price. If I lived up there iwould jump all over it, but shipping it will be so expensive. Good luck.

gbgary

Established Member
sent another e-mail....waiting

nevermind...since i didn't hear from you i bought one from someone else. thanks anyway.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread