Last minute trip to Nashville, TN

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
Wife is going on a work trip to Nashville. I decided to go last minute. I want to see the sights (and eat some good food). Where should I go? I’ll be there tomorrow through Wednesday.

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Country Music Hall of Fame. Any or all of the musicians museums like Johnny Cash Museum.

Nashville Predators playing Ottawa Senators Tuesday night. Quite a fun atmosphere not to mention the Honky Tonkin afterwards.

Food depends on your taste. Plenty of places around Broadway like Martin’s Bar B Q and Merchants. Check out the great places in the Gulch like Biscuit Love, Burger Republic and Arnold’s.

Enjoy Nashville.

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
Love Nashville, one of my favorite cities. Tons of music (even outside of country), fun bars, big sports fans, and good BBQ

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Depends on where you’re staying...but

Pancake Pantry for breakfast, and FTMFW!

mariusvt

Established Member
Just go downtown, park on Broadway somewhere, walk the street and hit up the honky tonks. You'll be in booze, food and music all day and night.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
When are you coming to Nashville?

Where are you staying?

What food do you like?

What do you drink?

Lower Broadway is a tourist trap area. Way better places exist to get the experience of Nashville.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
Staying at Renaissance Nashville. Will be there Sunday through Wednesday. Food wise, I’m not picky. I do want to get some BBQ. Not a big drinker. Just a couple of beers and I’m good. Gonna mostly walk it if I can. If I have to Uber I will. I will have the days mostly to myself since my wife will be working.

MPM IV

Established Member
Edley’s is my preference for BBQ there, and The Pharmacy is a great place for a burger. You’ll be in a good location to walk to a lot of places.

Recon

Established Member
The frist art museum has a nice Italian car collection on display. Includes a 62 Ferrari 250 GTO and a Miura.

Pick your poison.

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Staying at Renaissance Nashville. Will be there Sunday through Wednesday. Food wise, I’m not picky. I do want to get some BBQ. Not a big drinker. Just a couple of beers and I’m good. Gonna mostly walk it if I can. If I have to Uber I will. I will have the days mostly to myself since my wife will be working.

Jacks Bar B Q is on Broadway. Martins whole hog barbecue is on 4th Avenue South. Peg Leg Porker is a little farther away on 10th Avenue South and Gleaves.

Martin’s or Peg Leg would be my first choice. You are in a great place to walk to a lot of great places.

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
Food:
Peg Leg Porker
The Pharmacy
Pucketts Grocery & Restaurant
Noshville (breakfast)
Skulls Rainbow Room (dinner night with wife)

Drinks:
Tin Roof on Demonbreun (Tuesday at 7 or 8 is singer/singer writer night with amazing unheard talent)
Von Elrods
Flying Saucer

If up for good cocktails which is what the wife and I drink:
Attaboy
Skulls
Patterson House
Bar 308
Fox Den and Cocktail Club

To Do:
Frist
Lane Auto Museum

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If I was on vacation this week like I was last week, I could have chauffeured you around in style at least one day.

Have lots of great recommendations here. You should be in great shape.

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
If I was on vacation this week like I was last week, I could have chauffeured you around in style at least one day.

You in the Nashville area?

MaOstrich is a souper inguneer like Wile E Coyote was a super genius.

strict9

Established Member
Biscuit Love as mentioned above is great, but be ready for a line out the door. It goes fast though. There's also a place near there in the Gulch called Milk and Honey. It's a pretty good breakfast/brunch diner. Hattie B's or Party Fowl if you like hot chicken.

Also mentioned above, Lower Broadway is a trap, but if you've never been to the honky tonks I guess it worth visiting.

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
Thanks for the suggestions. I’m ready to explore. Thanks!

Maybe next time around. Thanks man

Users who are viewing this thread