Last min 12/16 BP meet

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Postponed due to the high chance of rain!

The meet has been pushed back a week to the 23rd at the same place and same time.

So who is up for a last min meet Sunday 12/16 in Baldwin Park? A few of us talk outside of SVTP and we thought its time for a sorta semi central location meet, for those who check SVTP often (hourly). If the weather permits, checking the forecast it's a 50/50 shot. We're planning on meeting up at the Wingstop off of the 10 and Baldwin Park Blvd. Since there is the potential of a rainy forecast we're proposing to meet up at 4PM in the afternoon and get out of there at a decent hour before it rains. If it rains it's a no go, so kudos to those who show up for a free mother nature car wash. :beer:

3127 Baldwin Park Blvd
Baldwin Park‎ California‎ 91706 that's the address for Wingstop.

ve4y4ura.jpg

1.) roy_1031 03 cobra dsg
SC400 red
2.) rattlesnake3:16 03 cobra blk tvs vert
friend 03 cobra slvr whippled vert
3.) Ace5oh 03 cobra sb
4.) da5deuce 03 Mach 1 blk

Last edited:

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
I may not be able to make it. Don't think my car will up by then.

Well you got 1800 hours roughly to make it.. Get to work, I seen Foose on tv put car's together from scratch in less amount of time and that includes stealing the car too.

Last edited:

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Well you got 1800 hours roughly to make it.. Get to work, I seen Foose on tv put car's together from scratch in less amount of time and that includes stealing the car too.

Hate to break it too you but thats called TV magic, i had my hands in one of those projects before(overhaulin) when i was in autobody class. The story was supposely 6-7 days, but it was actually 6-7 months lol! And even in the end of the episode when they gave Ian zherig his camaro back the seats werent even bolted down all the way and there was no interior carpet either lol!

Last edited:

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Hate to break it too you but thats called TV magic, i had my hands in one of those projects before(overhaulin) when i was in autobody class. The story was supposely 6-7 days, but it was actually 6-7 months lol! And even in the end of the episode when they gave Ian zherig his camaro back the seats werent even bolted down all the way and there was no interior carpet either lol!

HA! That's funny, I was just funning around. Hey good to see you again man, it's been awhile! So shall I pencil you in, do you have any plans tomorrow? We might be having a pre meet tomorrow in rancho.

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
HA! That's funny, I was just funning around. Hey good to see you again man, it's been awhile! So shall I pencil you in, do you have any plans tomorrow? We might be having a pre meet tomorrow in rancho.

Yeah good to see you, cobra sounds good :beer:

I actually do have plans :shrug: need to hit up some junkyards for some spare GT wheels, need spares for drifting lol!:rockon:

Haha adrian's car needed me and him in it to keep the damn wheels planted on the dyno lol!

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Im in with my vmp cobra and im bringing a whippled cobra too

You always mentioning your VMP. We know you have a monster stop rubbing it in!!!!!!
Lmao Jus Playin I'll Be There

Nice I know ty is down too

Yea He's Definitely down.

I Don't Know Who That Is Either. Some Black Guy With A Damn RUSTANG(CHEVY FO LIFE)

I may not be able to make it. Don't think my car will up by then.

You never go anywhere anymore:(

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread