Las Vegas area wheel repair shop for curb rash

jpk

Established Member
I have a small amount of curb rash on one of my '04 Cobra chrome wheels. Does anyone have a recommendation for a wheel repair shop in the area? I am due for new tires soon, so I figure I might as well get the wheels cleaned up while the tires are coming off.

jpk

Established Member
I never got any leads here, but I did find a shop on my own. I found that Findlay Customs, in Henderson near Auto Show row, does wheel repairs. They cannot repair chrome, but will send the wheel to a shop in Los Angeles that does. I left my wheel there yesterday and they said it will be about two weeks turnaround.

jpk

Established Member
Got my wheel back, all good. I had them remove the gray paint on the inside of the Cobra rim while they were at it. Will do the paint removal mod on the other three wheels now.

jpk

Established Member
How much where u charged? Do u happen to know what shop in LA did them? I need to fix mine & I'm in LA!

Sorry, I don't know where in LA they sent my wheel to be chromed. I had a small, maybe 2 inch curb rash on the very edge of the lip which was repaired and the wheel was rechromed for a total of $250. That was a fair price and just slightly less than buying a used wheel on ebay which would probably turn out to be in the same condition as my wheel.

I am sure if you went to a customs shop like West Coast Customs they will be able to help you out. I went to Findlay Customs in Henderson, NV.

Users who are viewing this thread