LACR Friday 08/08/03

stang99

Yes, Suzuki of Van Nuys has been known to deal on stuff. I bought a Suzuki from them a few years ago and got a great price over the phone and that's exactly the deal that I got when I arrived at the dealership. They had the bike and they sold at the price that we discussed. Impressive and I'd recommend them.

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
You know, there is so much experience on this forum, you just need to ask, and somebody will have the info.

I always thought computers were just for, you know, nekkid girls and stuff. I've learned so much here....

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
You know, there is so much experience on this forum, you just need to ask, and somebody will have the info.

I always thought computers were just for, you know, nekkid girls and stuff. I've learned so much here....

:lol:
Funny u should say that.
Ordered via FAX & i swore my head is a large. Fed Ex dude shows up & when i opened that box :eek: To my great surprise my head aint that big.
:beer:

Sad part was i had to drive to Costa Mesa 1 day before we went to Carlsbad. I have a small head :p

Ur 100% right on the money John.

John & Tetge...are we going to see you guys at the track this friday? :D

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
My boss is out of town until Wednesday, so I don't think so. If I can get out of the office Friday, I've got to go apply for a passport. Adventure, warm beer, $4 a gallon "Petrol"4:sleeping:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
My boss is out of town until Wednesday, so I don't think so. If I can get out of the office Friday, I've got to go apply for a passport. Adventure, warm beer, $4 a gallon "Petrol"4:sleeping:

Uhh were ya going now?

Oh well next time :beer:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Is that DARK BEER?

Cause i had a glass of Dark Beer & that Chit was so good....but cant remember if it was warm or cold ??

i'm a huge fan of dark beer - i just don't get drinking it at room temp. like cold sake. it just ain't right. ;-)

btw, i forgot to ask you what model bell helmet you picked up. looked pretty nice - did you have any trouble putting glasses on?

stang99

I will prob not go to LACR on Fri since my back F1's are just about toast and they are going up in smoke in 2nd from low R's on the street. Slip and slide Fri at LACR would not seem rewarding until I replace the tires. I expect to get new F1's before 08/23/03 as I want to do the Chevy vs Ford thing. Hate all Chevys....

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
WTF :shrug:

Juan it might just be you & me at the track :nonono: George is having problems with the TB.

Well my friend might be out with us WRX & some other import dude.

Note sure just yet.

stang99

Opens at 5. Race 5:30-10. Driveshaft loop and approved helmet necessary if you run better than 14.00. Most Lightnings can't do 13's at LACR unless they have been modded a taste.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
alneds5 / Todd.

Would be cool if u can go with us :beer:
Well Tetge is a local at LACR but Alneds5 it all depends on how they are going about at the track. Been there twice & 1st time they didnt say any thing about the helmet. 2nd time we all got busted & bitched at for not wearing it.

Driveshaft Loop ..... well they never once said any thing but the unit it self is a great idea to have. Just in case u know :eek:

Not sure were u live but SonicVenum & i are planning to leave San Fernando Valley before 5pm...just so we dont have to see that freaking slow traffic.

But hope u can really make it with us :D & if not we got the dyno / Phily Sandwich deal going on at 08/16.

Be nice to have a lightning in a Pic. :beer:

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Be nice to have a pic, with you on the camera:D

J/K, I know you're too busy having a good time to be a photojournalist.

Wish I could go, but there will be other times....

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Mostly me, I think. Had my camera at Carlsbad, didn't take one stinking pic. So, I :burn: myself.

Since I can't be at LACR, take a few pics for me, huh? I know you've got a decent camera. Just get at least one shot of everybody, ok?

And their cars, too.:rollseyes

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Mostly me, I think. Had my camera at Carlsbad, didn't take one stinking pic. So, I :burn: myself.

Since I can't be at LACR, take a few pics for me, huh? I know you've got a decent camera. Just get at least one shot of everybody, ok?

And their cars, too.:rollseyes

:lol:

John, hello u know im a bit slow some times :nonono:

Of Course. I want to show folks how freaking tall Juan is compared to me. :eek:

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread