LACR 2-6 today

stang99

I am going to put the Nittos on and head out to LACR for the $20 Test and Tune this afternoon. Hopefully they will put down some prep for the $20 and I can get some good runs in. Thursday sounds as if there is a show going on but no mention of T&T at all. Friday will have basically a grudge night session from 5-10. Depending on today, I might his Friday. Sat and Sun are being run by an organization and there will be a lot of bracket racing. I am not sure if I will run either of those days. I will scout the setup for Sat/Sun this afternoon.
I checked the LACR phone and they basically had the same info as the web site.

281cipwr

Established Member
hey poison.....noticed you posted your times from lacr....see now why i was talking about runnin ya ? my best time at lacr is [email protected] at cal speedway wierd enough i ran another 14.47 but at 99.44 mph .....i think itd be a damn good race at lacr what you think ? im game in about a couple weeks are you ?

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
It was nice & warm before 4:30 came around :BURRR: But it was pretty good prep & THANK THE LORD NO FREAKING RICERS.

All 3 of us got out Personal Best :rockon:

Excellent Pmoddy Who was the third person there?

James

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
James, the Grita mod in the tank knocked out the detonation, and the track was pretty forgiving on the first run.

At C-Bad, it would have been worth a 12.99, I think

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
When considering the theoretical, I tend to be conservative. The empirical can bite you in the ass when your lofty projections exceed reality.

Nothing like a sealevel timeslip to back it up

Users who are viewing this thread