Labor Cost For Clutcg Installation

robb15033

Established Member
I am supplying all of the parts to have clutch kit installed.
can you tell me what your labor only cost was??
~First quote is $650.00

im providing clutch kit, flywheel, FRPP throw out and pilot bearings, throw out bearing retainer sleeve, clutch fork, fork pivoting stud bolt, MM clutch cable kit with heat shield,
-Curious what others paid for install labor.
Thanks,
-Robb

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
before i started doing it myself i paid $500 for labor only, and that was probably around 2007

ViciousBlack97

Established Member
It's kind of a drive, but the guys at Pro-Dyno billed 5.5 hours at 80$ an hour, and they're the only shop I'd trust my Cobra with. I provided all parts, and it was ready the next morning for pickup, and that was with a subframe connector install too. They probably could have had it out the door the same day.

Last edited:

whyxitx

Established Member
Sounds about right. I think someone wanted somewhere around 1200 for mine with parts and labor included.. It's been a little over 2 years so don't quote me on that.

98 N/A 4V

Established Member
Any friends in your area that could help you out? I'm cheap. A case of beer and I'll swap a tranny. :)

-Mark

robb15033

Established Member
Any friends in your area that could help you out? I'm cheap. A case of beer and I'll swap a tranny. :)

-Mark
Thanks!
My problem solved. Found Excessive Motorsport is in business. They are the only ones to ever touch my cars. I will be dropping it off there. HUGE relief for me. I dont trust ANYONE to work on my cars if i cant do it. Its surprising how much time in labor is saved when you take it to the right shop.

Users who are viewing this thread