L3thal Extreme Fuel System Available Now!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
L3thal Extreme Fuel System Available Now!PICS!!!!PICS!!!

Lethal/Coastal Extreme Fuel System Complete!!!

Details: This system is the Ultimate Fuel System Available for the 03-04 Cobra. No other kit available can perform like this. Upgrading to GT Pumps alone or upgrading fuel rails will not even come close to the efficiency of this system. With this kit there are no restrictions at all. None at the Hat! None with the lines! None with any of the fittings at all!!!

This kit is fully custom and is made with only the highest quality performance parts available. This sytem will be able to hold in excess of 750rwhp very efficiently. For those running higher HP levels a BAP can be used to add the extra juice needed.

The Full Kit Shipped is $1400.00

The Kit is Complete and Includes:
-Dual Ford GT High-Flow Fuel Pumps
-Custom Modified Hat with Dual 6an outlets
-Aluminum Y Block into an 8an Line
-Aeromotive High Flow Fuel Filter 8an Inlet/8an Outlet
-All Full Flow O-Ring Boss Fittings
-Aeroquip 6an Line from the Hat to Y Block
-Aeroquip 8an Line from Y Block to Filter and to Fuel Rails
-XRP Pushlock Fittings
-CPR High-Flow Fuel Rails
-Modified FPDM
-Upgraded 12ga Wiring from Fuel Pumps to FPDM
-Upgraded 10ga Wiring from Battery to FPDM
-Fuse Holder and Relay for Hookup to Battery

lethal_coastal_021.jpg

lethal_coastal_025.jpg

This Kit is complete with directions and all fittings for a proper installation.
You can either send us your Stock housing, hat and FPDM and there will be a turnaround time of 10 days max. Or we can ship the kit immediately and take a $500 Core charge for your Stock HAT/Housing and FPDM which is to be returned to us as soon as you place your order.

For ordering or questions please feel free to give us a call. Thanks, Jared

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
stangfreak said:
jared will this eliminate the hesitation that us cobra guys have?
I'm not sure about the specific hesistation you are having. Please eloborate a little bit for me.

As far as this system goes this will eliminate any weak point with the stock system or other aftermarket fuel kits. The Extreme kit will allow you to run big hp/tq without any restrictions or loss of fuel. The stock system as well as other fuel line kits are still very restrictive as there are bottlenecks all throughout the system. Our kit takes care of it all. It is a free flowing system from the PUMPs to the RAILs. For those running Whipples/KB's with Big Nitrous and large amounts of Boost this is the ultimate solution to any fuel issues. Please let me know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thanks bro..Jared

stangfreak

Established Member
the hesitation that occurs when we dont power shift. something with the fuel system. i think james at rwtd found a solution for it by tuning or something. there was like a big talk about it on modfords.

but this fuel system sounds amazing. i hope you guys will have it this summer. i need to do this mod

mpov22

**** of the walk, baby.
Established Member
hey jared i already ordered a set of aviator pumps from a little while back, is it possible to get this system without the dual GT pumps? If so, what does that change the cost to?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
mpov22 said:
hey jared i already ordered a set of aviator pumps from a little while back, is it possible to get this system without the dual GT pumps? If so, what does that change the cost to?

At this time the kit is only available with the GT Pumps. I will have to check with Sam to see whether we will offer it for the Aviators Pumps and if it will work properly with the rest of the system. Thanks, Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
sicboy said:
are the gt pumps returnless?
Yes, the Extreme Fuel System with the GT pumps that we offer is a returnless style system. Let me know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thanks, jared

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
After I install the cams that I got from you guys, get some LTs, and a dyno tune, I should be sitting around the 500hp mark I think. I'm planning on going with a whipple as soon as the funds allow and I will NEED this system, could I use this fuel system for my car before I get the blower at 500ish rwhp? This way I could avoid buying parts to just get me by until the whipple goes on. Thanks.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
DSG2003SVT said:
After I install the cams that I got from you guys, get some LTs, and a dyno tune, I should be sitting around the 500hp mark I think. I'm planning on going with a whipple as soon as the funds allow and I will NEED this system, could I use this fuel system for my car before I get the blower at 500ish rwhp? This way I could avoid buying parts to just get me by until the whipple goes on. Thanks.

Nate,
Of course you can install this kit before going with the Whipple. You only would be setting things up for the Whipple by installing the fuel system before hand. A lot of people do smaller mods in order to get ready for larger projects. You don't necessarily need the fuel system until 600+ which is where it becomes effective but again it would only be setting your car up for the later stages. Hope that helps Nate!! Let me know if you need anything else. Jared :beer:

CompOCobra

Established Member
Boost-A-Pump

I have a KB 2.4 with Boost-A-Pump running 18psi. The car is dynoing 577 HP/ 545 Tq on a MustangDyno. I've just installed a NOS nitrous 100shot. How far will the boost-a-pump take me before needing to performing your fuel mod?

allgo

Established Member
I just wanted to thank the guys at lethal for all there help, Jared and everybody there are a class act!!! I will have my new fuel system on this week, Thanks again

NickFL

New Whipple *****!!
Established Member
Finished Mine...

stangfreak said:
the hesitation that occurs when we dont power shift. something with the fuel system. i think james at rwtd found a solution for it by tuning or something. there was like a big talk about it on modfords.

but this fuel system sounds amazing. i hope you guys will have it this summer. i need to do this mod
I just finished the upgrade of my existing system that I had installed when I had the Whipple done. I added and/or replaced any of the componets that I was missing from the existing system. I already had Focus Pumps, 8an lines, CPR rails, 60# SD injectors. I switched to the GT pumps, dual outlet hat, Y connector, and Filter Element, and upgraded wiring. I can tell you that this has corrected the hesitation between shifts. The car now shifts more smoothly than it did stock. I am impressed with the difference!!! Great combo from Two Great Companies!!!!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks for the support Nick.. Hopefully we'll get to meet you in the near future at some event up in the Tampa/Orlando area. Jared
NickFL said:
I just finished the upgrade of my existing system that I had installed when I had the Whipple done. I added and/or replaced any of the componets that I was missing from the existing system. I already had Focus Pumps, 8an lines, CPR rails, 60# SD injectors. I switched to the GT pumps, dual outlet hat, Y connector, and Filter Element, and upgraded wiring. I can tell you that this has corrected the hesitation between shifts. The car now shifts more smoothly than it did stock. I am impressed with the difference!!! Great combo from Two Great Companies!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread