L&M intake cam numbers?

momogt

Established Member
Be sure and post up your results as well 'Bones. I have a set of baby CJ cams, but held off putting them in because I was told I would likely lose some midrange power. Haven't decided what to do with them just yet. But I am lovin' what these intake cams have done for the Coyote this far. Combined with the 4C converter this car is a totally different animal.
Who tune your car i plan on getting the intake cam i also have a A6 with converter
Be sure and post up your results as well 'Bones. I have a set of baby CJ cams, but held off putting them in because I was told I would likely lose some midrange power. Haven't decided what to do with them just yet. But I am lovin' what these intake cams have done for the Coyote this far. Combined with the 4C converter this car is a totally different animal.

Jumpmaster2015

Established Member
Sharp looking car, why do you have different front and rear wheels?

My squad leader gave me the rear wheels from his 2012 GT500 with 295 winter perrelis, the fronts are my stock wheels with brand new falken 245s. It was a cheap staggered setup. Im a bean counter by trade.

Car looks great! Can you make a dyno video when it goes on the rollers?

Yes, definitely.

Who tune your car i plan on getting the intake cam i also have a A6 with converter

AED is responsible for making my car work. I recommend them to everyone that I come across.

Thanks for the comments!

Last edited:

bottle fed 14

Established Member
My squad leader gave me the rear wheels from his 2012 GT500 with 295 winter perrelis, the fronts are my stock wheels with brand new falken 245s. It was a cheap staggered setup. Im a bean counter by trade.

Yes, definitely.

AED is responsible for making my car work. I recommend them to everyone that I come across.

Thanks for the comments!
Shaun's tunes are fast

momogt

Established Member
What kind of power are these cams making paired with the stock gt exhaust cam.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member

Are you still Active Duty, ive been in 16 years in the Air Force so I know all about bean counting. Thanks for your service my friend and the car does look good. I have always loved the SVTPP wheels on the 11+ S197s.

SixPak

Established Member

A tuner local to me tuned my car. He knows and worked with Shaun regarding the tuning for these cams since this setup is not that common, and he (Shaun) played a large part in their development. I have already posted my before and after Dyno results earlier in this thread. The cams netted me a 17rwhp/20rwtq gain, but that is not the whole story. The power comes on sooner and lasts much longer. Coupled with the CD 4C torque converter this is a totally different car.

Last edited:

Jumpmaster2015

Established Member
Are you still Active Duty, ive been in 16 years in the Air Force so I know all about bean counting. Thanks for your service my friend

I am active duty Army, and am being medically retired for permanent back and head injuries due to a parachute malfunction. Thank you for serving as well brother.

The cams netted me a 17rwhp/20rwtq gain, but that is not the whole story. The power comes on sooner and lasts much longer.

I will concur with these observations. I atually notice a lot more pep in first gear after this install, and my butt dyno says 15-20 hp, similar to what I experienced after adding E85

Alshamsi

20171108_212750.jpg

I swap the L&M intake cam only and without change tune

Great gain

Sent from my SM-N950F using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Alshamsi

My buddy made 482 on his S550 6R80. I’ll be getting these cams early next year.

View attachment 1443989View attachment 1443990

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I know Jim. You are right but there difference between coyote gen1 and coyote gen 2 have more power and until now I am not tune my car. I will post dyno number after tune in next week. In addition I have boss manifold and he had cobr Jet manifold. In my opinion L&M cam better than comp cam stage 3.

Stang Lover

Established Member
I know Jim. You are right but there difference between coyote gen1 and coyote gen 2 have more power and until now I am not tune my car. I will post dyno number after tune in next week. In addition I have boss manifold and he had cobr Jet manifold. In my opinion L&M cam better than comp cam stage 3.

Yeah congrats to him again for winning his bracket tonight.

I was thinking about the comp 3 but shaun advised against them. I would need to port my heads if I wanted to get his numbers. I have a boss also and just waiting on it to get back from brett.

Alshamsi

Yeah congrats to him again for winning his bracket tonight.

I was thinking about the comp 3 but shaun advised against them. I would need to port my heads if I wanted to get his numbers. I have a boss also and just waiting on it to get back from brett.
Jim very nice man and he help me. I following him in Instagram

Good luck man. Let us know when you finish cam install and heads port.

Users who are viewing this thread