KW/Roush V2 Trak Pak Coilovers

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
I have a set of these that I am going to be swapping out for a more serious track setup along with some other changes. This setup is magnificent for a street/track/hpde car. I've been very quick with a lightly modded car and this setup.

This setup uses linear springs, track tested valving and dampening, etc. The threads on the top of the pistons (sticking through the shock tower) were damaged due to rubbing on the shock tower. New piston rods from KW is $95, and they can be rebuilt at the same time. Total cost is like $220/side. They have all around low miles on them and would be ready to rock again afterwards. Looking for $550 FIRM. These can be shipped out any time and are off the car.

These are not for produced anymore but here's an old link with more information. These are rebranded and upgraded KW V2's, and excellent quality. Full kw support like any kw product.

http://www.blowbyracing.com/20rofomutrpa1.html

Dan

Last edited:

1SLOSN95

Established Member
Any pictures? Or do they look just like the ones listed on BBR. Not in terms of the looking new but the type of coilover where the spring actually goes over the rear shock.

Last edited:

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
They ship them like that to save room in the box but like all of the kw kits for our cars these are not a 'coil-over' rear.

Lucky_13

Established Member
Are these still available? Interested. Also, do you know the spring rates?

Users who are viewing this thread