KSG-25

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I've played with one of the versions of that shotgun, the first model they came out with. Not as cool as you would expect. You pump it and sometimes it wouldn't cycle. You had to really slam it to get it to operate. You are better off with the regular semi-auto shotties like the Benelli M4.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Kalisnikov USA now makes an American AK- Saiga type semi auto shotgun....
I'll have to look into that. I loved my Saiga.
I was trying to buy a leader arms semiautomatic shotgun a few months ago, but could never find one in stock so I gave up.

o2gt

Established Member
Never shot one of these but my gen2 sub2000 has been flawless. It's not fancy but it works.

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
I have a Gen2 KSG (14+1) and it's been a great gun. Zero problems. People complain about it cause they short stroke it and it fails to feed. I think there's more user error to it than problems with the actual gun.

But yeah, it is plastic, it does feel cheap, and Kel-Tec doesn't quite have the following as some of the other major firearm brands.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I have a Gen2 KSG (14+1) and it's been a great gun. Zero problems. People complain about it cause they short stroke it and it fails to feed. I think there's more user error to it than problems with the actual gun.

But yeah, it is plastic, it does feel cheap, and Kel-Tec doesn't quite have the following as some of the other major firearm brands.
Some is user error, other is mechanical failure that's common. If you have one that works, it was a good purchase. Get a bad one and you wish you spent a few hundred extra for a better built gun.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Kel Tec was good enough for John Wick.

JohnWick_505.jpg

My gun shop has this in stock and I do like the switchable double barrel but I wouldn’t buy it. It feels too small for me. I’ll stick with my conventional Mossberg 12gauge.

blk02edge

Established Member
Kel Tec was good enough for John Wick.

View attachment 1474209

My gun shop has this in stock and I do like the switchable double barrel but I wouldn’t buy it. It feels too small for me. I’ll stick with my conventional Mossberg 12gauge.
Have you handled the RFB? I'd love to have a .308 bullpup but haven't seen them in person yet

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Isn't on-the-run-loading difficult/impossible with one of these?

As a side note; nothing puts a smile on my face like doing a mag dump with my 935 SPX

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Isn't on-the-run-loading difficult/impossible with one of these?

As a side note; nothing puts a smile on my face like doing a mag dump with my 935 SPX

I've got a 930 hd with a 7+1 tube and you sir, are absolutely correct.:)

Users who are viewing this thread