Kooks or ARH?

cam303

Established Member
Trying to decide on a set of long tube headers for my 2013 BOSS. Can anyone help with the pros and cons of these two?

Nuar

Established Member
My ARH fit great, are nice quality and perform/sound great.
Whatever long tubes you choose. Make sure to relocate the front o2 sensors! (No one ever listens to this advice though, i don't understand people lol)

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Any of the big names are nice. We have the kooks, arh, stainless works. all are top quality. there are some good offerings in some of the not as expensive also, such as the stainless power, pypes, or mbrp

we can set you up with any of the above.

beef
513-478-1965

cam303

Established Member
My ARH fit great, are nice quality and perform/sound great.
Whatever long tubes you choose. Make sure to relocate the front o2 sensors! (No one ever listens to this advice though, i don't understand people lol)

I think I am leaning more towards the ARH but this o2 sensor issue is what has made me not make a move yet. Where exactly is the best place to move it too if going this route.

scotmach

Established Member
I run the ARH and haven't had any o2 problems. With Kooks though there's no need to relocate the o2's because they're mid length headers.

bobster

Established Member
What about the JBA's? why aren't they in the talk of the big long tubes? Stainless steel and ceramic coated also in 1-7/8 and they're less money, seems like a great choice.

Users who are viewing this thread