Kooks long tubes+Kooks Offroad X+Stingers

Cobrakai04

Established Member
anyone running this setup or heard it before? Was wanting to go with this but dont want it to be raspy. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

Postal Pimp

torque is my heroin....
Established Member
this is the best clip that i can find. its excatly what your asking for. hope this helps and btw i love the sound...crazy loud haha:rockon::rockon:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFKnmtxTLzw]YouTube - upload[/ame]

Cobrakai04

Established Member
thanks for the vid postal!

Yea I think Im going to go with this setup. Time to pi$$ off the neighbours! :rockon:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
I'm pretty much running that identicle setup. LT's, off-road x-pipe, and magnapacks which are identicle to stingers. IMO, there is no better sound. :rockon:

jongrant

Established Member
I'll have this exact setup very shortly. Stingers are on the way to mate with the kooks lt's and o/r x. Should be here wens. Sound clips soon! :banana:

DarkSnake

03 DSG Cobra
Established Member
Don't waste your money on Kooks LT's get MAC's, mine have been on for over 3 years, not a spot of rust, about 1/2 the cost and they actually fit a bit better than the kooks. In addition MAC's make as good or better power than any other.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Don't waste your money on Kooks LT's get MAC's, mine have been on for over 3 years, not a spot of rust, about 1/2 the cost and they actually fit a bit better than the kooks. In addition MAC's make as good or better power than any other.

Really? Why is that?

I've got Mac LT's and I like them, but I don't see how this comment can be justified.

BWH2003

Established Member
Really? Why is that?

I've got Mac LT's and I like them, but I don't see how this comment can be justified.

If I would show you pictures of what I had to do to make my kooks headers fit you would think his comment is justified. 10 dents later.....and the headers are on the car.

Tims97SVT

Established Member
I am gettin mac lt's I should have them in a few weeks I will post a thread about how they were to install along with a upr k member.

Users who are viewing this thread