Kooks Headers with Catted X Pipes Hi Temp Coated NIB

Gt500_Rocks

Established Member
Brand new Coated headers in the box with the catted X-Pipes. As received from Kooks! Headers only are coated..fyi these retail over $1700 with coating asking $1400 OBO + Shipping!

These 304 stainless steel long tube headers are for the 2007-2011 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 with the 5.4L Supercharged V8. Kooks builds all of their products to the highest standard, and these are possibly the best headers you can buy for your GT500. This complete system feature 1 3/4" primaries, and 3" collectors with O2 Bugs welded in (both on the primary and collector). The system also includes Kooks 3" X-pipe Crossover that include high flow metallic catalytic converters. This system will bolt right up to your factory exhaust! Both are made of stainless steel and engineered to the same high standard as Kooks other products!

6025-CX.jpg

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
That picture is from the Maryland Speed E-bay add, do you have pics of what you actually have? Where are you located?

Gt500_Rocks

Established Member
That picture is from the Maryland Speed E-bay add, do you have pics of what you actually have? Where are you located?

yes this i know, lol, they are NIB, I can take a pic in the box but dont want to completely unwrap everything....shoot me an email addy and will send pics your way. I am IN Wester CT near NY border.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Ok, cool. I missed the "new in box" part. I get what your saying. I'll hit you up if I decide thats the route I want to take. I'm still trying to decide where I want to go with this car. I'm not too too far from you, I'm down in S. Jersey. So maybe if I can make a package deal with you I can just meet up with you for pick up.

Users who are viewing this thread