Kooks Axle back for 2011+ Mustang GT 5.0

kcsburk

Established Member
Kooks Axle back for 2011+ Mustang GT 5.0

Brand new condition...only a few days old. $450obo shipped....Save $150 over new

IMG_1784_zps732f13c3.gif

IMG_1785_zpscc2e53da.gif

Last edited:

kcsburk

Established Member
Any particular reason your selling? or was it just too loud

I am am testing different exhaust combinations trying to find the perfect sound. I had been comparing these with the Corsa's. I really wanted the Kooks to workout because they look so much better, in the end I just like the sound of the Corsa's.

If your interested I have sound clips of the Kooks setup.

Sloppy12

Established Member
was it loud at WOT and was there any drone with these axlebacks? Sorry for all the questions just wanna make sure before I spend alot of money on an exaust

kcsburk

Established Member
was it loud at WOT and was there any drone with these axlebacks? Sorry for all the questions just wanna make sure before I spend alot of money on an exaust

There is no drone with the Kooks setup. As far as loudness is concerned the Kooks axle back is not a very loud axle back compared to most I have tried or heard.

In my opinion it is probably in the mid to lower decibel (loudness) range. I liked it for its crisp clean sound(meaning it does not rattle like a tin can). Of all I have tried it was my second favorite only to the Corsa's. I coupled mine with a hiflow catted x-pipe to increase the sound. Was perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread