Koni Str.t, Steeda springs, GT500 mounts, Blowfish Brake cooling

'03GTinFLA

Established Member
Steeda Sports springs- SOLD
Koni Str.t shocks/struts- $400 shipped.
GT500 strut mounts-SOLD
Blowfish brake cooling backing plates with mounting hardware and hoses.- SOLD

All have about 3K miles on them and 1 HPDE event. Front Koni's are 05-10 all mustangs and require the GT500 mounts to fit on 11-14's. I bought them this way because I heard the complaints about losing bearings when reusing the stockers and the resulting front end clunking noise and how the GT500's are beefier/better, which they are. Rears are 05-14 all mustangs.

Springs fit 2005-2014 GT and 2005-2010 V6 Mustang Coupes.

Blowfish brakets fit all 2010 to 2014 Mustangs with 14" Brembo Front Brakes. The cooling hose is from Amazon as the difference in price between brackets alone and with cooling hose was about $100 and I got the hose from Amazon for about half that. I just took out my bottom fog lights and hooked the hose to that. Easy install and worked great.

I'd like to sell shocks, springs and mounts together if I can and I'll take $25 off the total if bought as a set. So separately would be $675, sold as a set for $650. It's roughly $846 if bought new.
image11_zps3d45453f.jpg

image21_zpsd548ef0b.jpg

image3_zps00ac6a8f.jpg

image4_zps56d003ca.jpg

image5_zps068348e9.jpg

image6_zps232e4a91.jpg

image7_zpscfab694f.jpg

image8_zps8f22039d.jpg

image9_zps3466957d.jpg

Last edited:

GIANTs197

Established Member
If you don't mind me asking, why are you selling the shocks and struts/springs? Were they not up to par for the track?

'03GTinFLA

Established Member
You think that brake cooling would fit the 15" Brembo off the GT500 I have on my car?
I really don't know. I did a quick search on Kenny Brown, Reevan Racing and Blowfish and the years listed are different but it looks like thats because of the inlet they use for the bumper. All you do is unbolt the inner dust shield and replace it with this one. If the bolt patterns are the same on the dust shield, then it will fit. Wish I had a better answer for you than, probably. Maybe call Blowfish and see if their kit will fit your application, then buy mine. :)

'03GTinFLA

Established Member
If you don't mind me asking, why are you selling the shocks and struts/springs? Were they not up to par for the track?

They were awesome. I did a two day HPDE at Sebring and I was unable to push the car anywhere near it's limits. I was looking for a daily driver setup that would also work well at the track and these fit the bill perfectly. Now that I put the stockers back on the car feels all floaty, nose lifts during hard acceleration, lots of nose dive during quick stops when Aholes pull out in front of me. Just doesn't fell as under control as it was when I had the mods on my car. Some of those things can also be attributed to the springs but I loved the setup and would recommend them. And I'm selling everything due to money issues and having another kid at the ripe old age of 41. The '03 is going up for sale next when it gets back from the shop.

Users who are viewing this thread