Koenigsegg One:1 vs 0-300-0 kmh *working on breaking world record*

laruei

Established Member
[video=youtube;02K1CaUpAJA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02K1CaUpAJA[/video]

I would say their suspension division deserves a high five.. or at least their alignment guy :p

Skip to @2:10 for just the run

TClark22

Established Member
982aebe2d39aaf5c291f64f526166066.jpg

Like seriously. Holy shit. That thing is a fast mofo! And holy balls...dude was practically no handing the wheel the whole time!

But I do wonder...it says 0-300kmh...he went 0 to just shy of 350kmh...

Last edited:

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
View attachment 44354

Like seriously. Holy shit. That thing is a fast mofo! And holy balls...dude was practically no handing the wheel the whole time!

But I do wonder...it says 0-300kmh...he went 0 to just shy of 350kmh...

Since this was just practice, I would assume that they purposely went beyond just to verify numbers. Dur the actual record I believe they must reach 300kmh then immediately decelerate. At least with the old 0-100mpg-0 deal that some of the car mags did, that was the deal. This could be different.

Impressive regardless!

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Car is already insane, now imagine if it had a smoother shifting transmission, I think thats the only thing hurting it, you can hear and tell the car is losing speed during the shifting transitions.

jenkins_1120

Established Member
one of my dream cars to own if i ever win the lotto. That driver has some giant balls doing that with minimal hands on the wheel.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Some seriously impressive engineering and attention to detail in that car. I can't imagine doing 300+kph and not hold onto the steering wheel.

TorchMach

Established Member
If I knew I was going to die and had just the right amount of money to afford this car, it would all go to it. I would spend my last hours driving it in a canyon or air strip lol

Kevins89notch

Established Member
And just in case you are reading this in Merica 300kph is 186.411mph

Yup, basically 0-180-0 mph in 18 seconds. ****!!!!

I've long loved Koenigsegg, although given the funds, it would be hard to pull the trigger on an Agera RS over a Pagani Huayra.

...although the pimp factor is strong with those dihedral synchro-helix actuation doors.

Last edited:

Z06

Established Member
From what I read, they wont be able to do any record laps at the Ring until all that mumbo jumbo crap with the new owners is sorted. Nonetheless that car is not from this planet!

bullitt2735

Established Member
Car is already insane, now imagine if it had a smoother shifting transmission, I think thats the only thing hurting it, you can hear and tell the car is losing speed during the shifting transitions.

I think that's the idea of the new trans in the regera

Users who are viewing this thread