Knott's Fabulous Fords Forever

duane v

Established Member
Mikeyg6767 said:
Anybody have any pics ?

Hey Duane ! Mikey here I was parked a few cars down in the black coupe 04 with the license plate "UTRYNC"
yo!!! got a pic of your stang...DA snake boy!!!
014_12a.jpg

Xjman1

Established Member
OCSnk said:
It was great as always, got there at 8:20am and left at 11.00

The Cobra’s got the grass, trees, and scenic walkway again this year!!

People are starting to talk :dw: :dw: :dw: How do they rate :shrug: :shrug: that area, as........ overheard by some :D :D

Kinda funny, not knowing the area when I saw the map I was like the Cobra's got screwed being way in the back, but then after seeing the area it was for the better with grass, shade, bathrooms, etc. Guess it is glass half empty of full, all a matter of perception.

Oh yeah, had a great time and saw a lot of nice rides out there. Good job fellas!!!

UCBeau

it was an awesome show! hopefully my car will be ready to display next year and thank god i didn't bring my credit card this year!

CobraGirlSVT

Established Member
I was there. There were only two Screaming Yellow Cobras, mine was way around the back.

Good seeing you again, Tony & Duane.

Mikey... I've been posting on the same boards as you all this time and I STILL haven't met you.

I had a nice, shady spot. :coolman: I guess it pays to get there late (well, 8:30ish or so).

img_0699.jpg

Last edited:

Mikeyg6767

Established Member
Mikey... I've been posting on the same boards as you all this time and I STILL haven't met you.

heehee im the mystery cobra owner.

thanks duane for the pic.

:rockon:

UCBeau

CobraGirlSVT said:
I was there. There were only two Screaming Yellow Cobras, mine was way around the back.

I had a nice, shady spot. :coolman: I guess it pays to get there late (well, 8:30ish or so).

img_0699.jpg
hey I met you at the show, I was the guy who talked to you about the JLT, before that random dude walked up and started talking to us. Gorgeous car! :beer:

SoonToBeASnake

Established Member
CobraGirlSVT said:

img_0699.jpg

Damn! Screaming Yellow is teh pure hotness! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread