FOR SALE: Knife Collection.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I have a bunch of knives from my own collection for sale. Some used, I never used any of them for anything more than to cut open boxes full of car parts honestly. I just have way too many now and I have a couple I really like to use for utility and one for personal carry.

Must buy at least 2 knives in order to make it viable for me.

Sog Fielder -$20
Kershaw Torch -Speedsafe -$25
Smith & Wesson Tactical -$20
Frost -USA Made -$20
Buck w/ Wood Bond Arms Engraving -New- Came w/ my Bond Arms Snake Slayer -USA -$35
Buck w/ plastic housing -New -USA -$20
Browning -$18
Gerber Serrated -$30
Winchester Fold out X2. 3rd one has a push in retractor $15 per or $35 for all 3
Roku Bowie Knife -Made in Solingen, Germany. Hard to Find. You can check around for prices and find it's not cheap -$105

I8rIEut.jpg

tyQqLla.jpg

PCpagPS.jpg

uF1tRDL.jpg

F6a9RVE.jpg

I accept Google Pay, Apple Pay, Square, and CashApp. You can pay with any credit/debit card with for Square invoices and Google is also attach to the invoice if you choice that method.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I was looking for a traditional style switchblade

You mean something like this?

wQZRhQN.jpg

The brown one will pop out automatically with a press of the chrome button, but I can't get it to go back in, and the white one works perfectly fine with an overall size of 13.2". I just don't want to sell it is all. I also have an old school Bell knife that opens vertically from inside it's container with a switch to fling the blade out and the switch pulled back will retract the blade. I'm pretty sure those type of knives are illegal now.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Yes, just like those, or the one you described as well. But ideally like the ones in the pic.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Looking to get these moving. Except for the Roku and set of three Winchesters, which are already well priced for the set of 3, take $5 off per knife since I am asking you to buy two knives at a time. Thanks!

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Sog Fielder -$20
Kershaw Torch -Speedsafe -$25
Smith & Wesson Tactical -$20
Frost -USA Made -$20
Buck w/ Wood Bond Arms Engraving -New- Came w/ my Bond Arms Snake Slayer -USA -$35
Buck w/ plastic housing -New -USA -$20
Browning -$18
Gerber Serrated -$30

Buy 3 of these and get the 3rd one that is priced $20 or the $18 Browning for 55% off.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I found out the Ruko Soligen knife, being part of the Buffalo brand was made during the 1960-1970s. It is in excellent shape for it's age. It may be slightly later in the age, but the sheath follows the exact same Ruko Solligen knife Buffalo Brand with a stamped buffalo impression on it and a metal type pressed end towards the bottom of the sheath. It has never been sharpened to diminish the value. I will leave it up for a little longer and may remove it as I think it's worth more. If anyone still wants it for my asking price, I am still willing to sell it to fellow SVTP members.

PM me if interested.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
In a bind, need to move some things.

$80 for the Roku
$20 for the Wood Buck
$20 for the Gerber

$20 for everything else and $10 off when 3 are purchased.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Make me offers.

$70 for the Roku

Still offering a discount when you buy 3 or more. Instead of $10 off, I am increasing it to $15 off.

PM if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I'm listing what is left of my knives and a couple I didn't post before. A few rare and hard to find. The pricing has been adjusted a bit.

Ruko fixed handle blade (Made in Germany) - $70.00

Bell Automatic Vertical Knife - $50.00
-One click the blade pops up, one more click, the blade pops down. It is from the early 80s and is NOS and in excellent condition.

Buck Knife. Bond Arms engraved with a clear lacquer finish. Brand new. - $25.00

Smith & Wesson Tactical Knife - Used & in great condition. -$23.50

Frost Knife (Knife under the S&W knife) - Used, but nearly in new condition. -$13.50 when added to the our

Winchester knives X3 (All 3 under the Frost knife ) $16.00 if you purchase all 3 at the same time.

White Pearl handle automatic opening knife - $32.50 (In great condition. Blade is 6.25" by itself, not including handle, 13" long in total)

Swiss folding style knife - $13.50 *will only sell as an add on to anyone purchasing any other knife.

I'm putting up my gigantic swiss style folding knife. The only marks on it say 'Wild Turkey Hand Made' and 'Surgical Steel.'
It measures 25.5" folded. I took a picture next to my arm to show how big the knife really is.
Asking $90.00 OBO

As always, I only accept CashApp, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Square if you're willing to pay the 4% processing fees. You don't have to have an account or download an app to use Square. I just need your email address to send you an invoice and you can pay with any credit/debit card of your choice securely through the Square Terminal.

Knives-1.jpg

Knife-White-Pearl.jpg

Folding-Knife-1.jpg

Folding-Knife-2.jpg

Folding-Knife-3.jpg

Last edited:

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Special deals-

Ruko + Buck Knife (Bond Arms engraved) $85.00

Bell Automatic Knife + Buck or S&W $65.00

Frost Knife + All 3 Winchester Knives $40.00

Everything else, including the above, make me an offer, looking to move these.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Willing to deal on anything I have for sale. Will do one knife or two plus other items I have for sale like the FMS valve cover breather, plug wires, Mustang manuals, other Fox parts and more more for combo deals.

As always I take Apple Pay, Google Pay, and CashApp. I also can do Square for people who don't have any of the above and just send an invoice to your email and you can pay any way you want. To use Square I ask for additional processing fees which I don't ask for on the first 3 payment methods. I'll print a label within 2-3 hours if I have a box that will fit what you're purchasing so I can weigh it.

-Ray

Users who are viewing this thread