Kissimmee 2022 Mecum Auctions

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
Well auction just ended, they has $200m up on the board as the stream ended. The auctioneers were saying was a record week.

It’s due to all that extra Stimi monies (sarcastic tone, joking) ;)
1642372696955.gif

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Man, $200M. That is phenomenal! Based on what I did see so far, I'm not surprised.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
BJ 2022 Scottsdale 50th Anniversary

It’s 1 of 30 bold editions. its a super snake, heck people are asking already into the 200k for a s197 SS. It’s a very, so top goes down prices go up. 6spd. Heck mecum suggestion priced was 225-240. There were a couple people whom got into a bidding war (why? Idk). It’ll be one of the last gen v8s. The market itself is intensified with premiums. It might take a small burp but it’s not going to take to pre-Covid pricing especially factoring in over 15% gdp inflation.
Those " Bold Editions " are Mustang GT's with mods, I suspect that buyer needs to up his meds !!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I still have a few episodes to watch/re-watch tonight. Got side tracked with the Dallas vs. SF game last night. Crazy ending.

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
Those " Bold Editions " are Mustang GT's with mods, I suspect that buyer needs to up his meds !!
I’ll agree with ya, yet I wouldn’t paid msrp either (I am cheap). I think if you red pill the buyer, he’d end up crying. Better make sure he keeps taking blue :)

Last edited:

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
Pretty shocking reversal of trends from the last few years. I guess it isn't that surprising though.
It’s due to all that extra Stimi monies
View attachment 1734627
Less stimi and more inflation/market I think. Stimi was what drove everybody in the used market in 2020. This is partly the savings from other discretionary spending, but I think the lion's share is with inflation what it is, everyone is looking to park money in physical assets hoping to appreciate. Stocks, houses, and collector cars.

Someone needs to create a Cramer like show for cars.

"Sell Teslas, buy C8s!"

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
Pretty shocking reversal of trends from the last few years. I guess it isn't that surprising though.

Less stimi and more inflation/market I think. Stimi was what drove everybody in the used market in 2020. This is partly the savings from other discretionary spending, but I think the lion's share is with inflation what it is, everyone is looking to park money in physical assets hoping to appreciate. Stocks, houses, and collector cars.

Someone needs to create a Cramer like show for cars.

"Sell Teslas, buy C8s!"
Sorry @SecondhandSnake i was trying to be dry-humored and sarcastic. Didn’t play out :(. Forget what Said.

Users who are viewing this thread