kings bay sub base

L1ghtning

2001 ford lightning
Established Member
anyone have 2010 black gt500. saw it driving off base today. black car with stripe delete or dark stripes. could not tell. If you on here PM me.

L1ghtning

2001 ford lightning
Established Member
yeah no shit. Your FAR FAR from the south. How the weather up there. I had my car out saturday at a cruise in. yours been out of the garage yet this year...lol.

L1ghtning

2001 ford lightning
Established Member
A car that is great to drive and wont be worth crap till you and I are dead.... Drive it man. 25000 on the clock and counting

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
At least you guys are in the same country as your car :)

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
July 19-25
you should get in on this, we are getting a big place. Go to the MW section on here.

manOwar

Established Member
Im at Kbay..picking my new 2010 Grabber Blue tomorrow

Welcome to the site!!! I'm in Folkston when I'm in the states... We'll be getting together and going to Douglas on 18 April.... L1ghtning and a group from Jax will be meeting me in Folkston and heading up. You should join us!

:beer:

L1ghtning

2001 ford lightning
Established Member
hey subCPO. Im stationed at PMT at the base. What boat you on and what division. Like ManOWar (JIM) said there is a group of us that are heading to douglas in april. anyway, like to meet you and see your grabber blue up close. My name is Ted. my number is 843-324-6852 if you want to meet up sometime. There is always a cruise in in jacksonville on the weekends. let me know if you interested.

subcpo

Established Member
Hey Lightning...I'm the Squadron Twenty ANAV. Just got her home three hours ago...1000 over invoice and fully loaded.

L1ghtning

2001 ford lightning
Established Member
Enjoy... You should get her out this weekend with the rest of the GT500 gang round here. Might head to jacksonville for a cruise in tomorrow. Here is the clubs website. Post some pics.
Welcome to First Coast Modified Mustangs!

By the way I drive the vista blue with white stripes, the loud one...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread