Kinda a random question.

94venomV8

Established Member
I was just curious about something with E85. Does the exhaust from E85 smell any different then what regular gas does or is it the same. Not a big deal I was just wondering if you would notice it, kinda like when you can smell someone running race fuel, I didnt know if you would be able to tell someone was running E85.

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
I was just curious about something with E85. Does the exhaust from E85 smell any different then what regular gas does or is it the same. Not a big deal I was just wondering if you would notice it, kinda like when you can smell someone running race fuel, I didnt know if you would be able to tell someone was running E85.

Definitely different. Some people say it smells a bit like a martini! :lol1: Once you know the smell you'll probably be able to tell. Personally I think it smells better than gasoline going in and coming out! :thumbsup:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Definitely different. Some people say it smells a bit like a martini! :lol1: Once you know the smell you'll probably be able to tell. Personally I think it smells better than gasoline going in and coming out! :thumbsup:
This.

Users who are viewing this thread