Killer SVTP Deal on Trackspec Motorsports Hood Vents

red351wcobra

Established Member
I’m bummed I missed out on the group buy. But i’m excited I have mine installed. What a great product, top notch quality. It took me about 3 hours start to finish to install min. That included painting the edges of the hood where the holes are cut. Really makes for a finished look. You won’t be disappointed with these vents. Cheers.
IMG_3578.jpg
IMG_3579.jpg
IMG_3580.jpg

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
for all of those in on this group buy, you can call John at (800)544-6986 on Monday or any day after and inform him you're ordering under the SVTP pricing. Those not a part of the deal can now enjoy 10% off their product line moving forward by mentioning that you're a forum member. I would respectfully ask that if you signed up please follow through with your purchase. I'd rather not give the forum a black eye as "BS'ers".
As for the install, if any of you should need anything at all please feel free to reach out and I'll be happy to help to the best of my abilities.

I think that phone number is for Black & Decker, LOL...the number should be: 888-755-5135.

s351

Established Member
At this point just call John and ask for the GB pricing

Just curious if you have any temperature data on your car since you have done the vents, I have a turbo car as well, the ac in stopped traffic likes to make me over heat.

No issues when moving or when the ac is off just when stopped in lots of traffic. Just seeing how much of a difference this mod made.

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
I can tell you that just having the factory vent locations wide open with nothing in them makes a difference...so I bet the even larger openings will help tremendously.

red351wcobra

Established Member
Just curious if you have any temperature data on your car since you have done the vents, I have a turbo car as well, the ac in stopped traffic likes to make me over heat.

No issues when moving or when the ac is off just when stopped in lots of traffic. Just seeing how much of a difference this mod made.

I don't have any solid data, but what I do know is that when the fans running on high a ton of hot air is being moved out the competition hood vents. There isn't a doubt these vents will help provide a ton of air flow.

s351

Established Member
Cool cool, I just contacted them waiting for a reply, I'm trying to see if they will send me them not powder coated so I can do my own color match without having to sand down the original.

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
Ordered mine on Tuesday morning. Was $387 plus $32 shipping. (I paid extra for the zinc coated black hardware). Can’t wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
ATTENTION: all who signed up for the group buy need to click the link below by Saturday night to purchase at GB pricing.

AND BONUS NEWS: if you missed out on the GB but still want to take advantage of the deal then John is allowing you to utilize the link too.

2003 2004 mustang cobra hood vents

Someone please talk me out of buying these lol, even with my Racebronco hood about to go on these are tempting me just because I wont have to paint anything.

Users who are viewing this thread