Killer SVTP Deal on Trackspec Motorsports Hood Vents

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
One more stinking buyer!!! UGH. All of the interest but people don’t want to pull the trigger :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BYEPOLR

Established Member
One more stinking buyer!!! UGH. All of the interest but people don’t want to pull the trigger :(

If it comes down to it I’ll buy another set so everyone else can get the pricing. Won’t leave you guys out to dry. Someone commented in one of my threads that they called and placed an order already. Guess they didn’t see this group buy

BYEPOLR

Established Member
for all of those in on this group buy, you can call John at (800)544-6986 on Monday or any day after and inform him you're ordering under the SVTP pricing. Those not a part of the deal can now enjoy 10% off their product line moving forward by mentioning that you're a forum member. I would respectfully ask that if you signed up please follow through with your purchase. I'd rather not give the forum a black eye as "BS'ers".
As for the install, if any of you should need anything at all please feel free to reach out and I'll be happy to help to the best of my abilities.

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
for all of those in on this group buy, you can call John at (800)544-6986 on Monday or any day after and inform him you're ordering under the SVTP pricing. Those not a part of the deal can now enjoy 10% off their product line moving forward by mentioning that you're a forum member. I would respectfully ask that if you signed up please follow through with your purchase. I'd rather not give the forum a black eye as "BS'ers".
As for the install, if any of you should need anything at all please feel free to reach out and I'll be happy to help to the best of my abilities.

I assume he’ll be closed for the holiday on monday :)

And can’t thank you enough for putting this deal together!

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Damn these look really good and the fit and finish looks spot on from the pics. If I still had a stock hood I would be in for sure.
Any chance you have any pics of them on a black coupe? I know the first link has a couple but I wanna see them with the whole car and not quite so close up.
Thanks

BYEPOLR

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread