Killed by Ferrai 430 Scuderia...

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
I was on my way home from work in my red 96 non pi GT when i noticed a 430 scuderia in my rear view mirror. When i got to the light he came up next too me and gave the throttle a little tap. That Ferrari sounded sexy as **** lol! So i waited for the light to change green, when it did we both took off. I jumped out in front thanks to a great launch from my welded diff and 4.30 gears lol and was ahead 1st gear till late 2nd gear then he flew past me with alot of momentum shifting fast(paddle shifters/Sequential gear box) :rolling: it wasnt pretty :lol:

When i caught up too him after he slowed down i gave a him a thumbs up :thumbsup:and he acknowledged and gave me a thumbs up :thumbsup:

Felt good getting smoked by my dream car. Yes that is my dream car, i got to drive one on a race track a year ago and i instantly fell in love. I'd trade all my mustangs for one lol!

I knew i was gonna get smoked with my slow ass red non pi GT but i tried just so i could hear that 430 scuderia scream past me lol!

Now if i would have had been driving my black 98 now it would have been a Kill and not being killed :lol:

Last edited:

kaz109

Established Member
That is one of my favorite cars to drive! I too got to drive one on the track and it is my favorite track car I have ever driven. Nice death, and I too would've love to lose in any one of my shit boxes just to hear that sweet sweet music the Scud makes lol

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
He must of been a real cool guy to even wanna run you and then give you thumbs up too. Now where are these kinda guys when I'm driving the cobra

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
That 430 and your 98 might be an interesting run. Did he try and launch it? Or was it kinda like oh there he goes and then followed suit and blew past you? Nice death.

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
He must of been a real cool guy to even wanna run you and then give you thumbs up too. Now where are these kinda guys when I'm driving the cobra

Yeah he was. Thats how it should be, if you have a car like that have some damn fun with it and dont be a pansy about it. Now im not saying race every honda civic with a fart cannon but he did rev on me first lol!

That 430 and your 98 might be an interesting run. Did he try and launch it? Or was it kinda like oh there he goes and then followed suit and blew past you? Nice death.

With the 98 I beat one when i first put the Vortech on 2 years ago, i pulled pretty hard too but it was up too like 80-90 mph.
He launched it, he spun, my car hooked but he still came around fast.

MiamiSnake

Established Member
F-430's are one of my favorite cars but by no means are they fast even if it is the Scuderia version. A KB Terminator would have hurt his feelings. The 458 Italia on the other hand would have been a different story.

kaz109

Established Member
F-430's are one of my favorite cars but by no means are they fast even if it is the Scuderia version. A KB Terminator would have hurt his feelings. The 458 Italia on the other hand would have been a different story.

I would say 3.3-3.8 0-60 is pretty damn fast even for today's standards . Not to mention for a car that wasn't designed for straight line speed :poke:

A Z06 with a 7L V8 nets the same time and trap as a 4.3L V8 .....yea I would say they are pretty respectable in all aspects of speed whether it be straight line or on a track that it was designed for

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member

let's say i know a guy with this car... hypothetically, what would it take to run him with a Terminator?

kaz109

Established Member
;-)

it was mentioned the "458" would be a "different story".

i was curious as to what the perceived outcome would be and what it would take for a Terminator to run with one.

A prayer, some luck and about 600whp . Pretty crazy when a car that has a smaller motor that is NA and still takes that much to run with it. Gotta love great engineering :beer:

A lightly modded 13 GT500 will beat a stock 458 so you can do the math there of what you think it would take for your termi to run with a 13 GT500

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
A prayer, some luck and about 600whp . Pretty crazy when a car that has a smaller motor that is NA and still takes that much to run with it. Gotta love great engineering :beer:

A lightly modded 13 GT500 will beat a stock 458 so you can do the math there of what you think it would take for your termi to run with a 13 GT500

just hypothetical an all....

kozumasbullitt

Established Member
;-)

it was mentioned the "458" would be a "different story".

i was curious as to what the perceived outcome would be and what it would take for a Terminator to run with one.

A consistent 130mph trap car should handle one. The 458 is right there with a C6 z06 in the 1/4 but there are some "hero runs" that would put the 458 slightly in front.

Users who are viewing this thread