Killed a magnum srt8 on the way to work this morning

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
While driving to work (in mexico), @6:45.,., just minding my own business. I am pulling up to a silver magnum srt8.,. I think they are the best looking wagons out there, so I look, think nothing of it.,., keep driving, and he jumps all over it.,., I was like :dw: seriously?!?!? .,., ok I'll play., we are almost to the next light, which just turned red. Side by side.,., green hits, I wait to see if he/she is serious, I hear the flo's belch,. Sure enough he/she is on it,., I jump on it as light as I can on a dewy road in 1st, spinning but not roasting the tires.,,. I am already leaving him buy the time I short shifted to 2nd.,., and in what seemed like an instant,., it must have been 5 bus lengths,., so I get out of it.,., and he pulls to up me just as the next light is turning green ,., I was hoping for a down window.,., maybe a thumbsup.,,. an atta boy.,. or an OMG.,. "you just crushed me:eek:" but no.,. he/she then romps on it again, kind of a quasi flyby.,., I'm like WTF :shrug:.,. but it was fun to get the blood pumping.,., and maybe burn some carbon off the valve :thumbsup:

02blownGT

Established Member
Good kill ,if you drive a pig you should be careful what you pick a fight with.Seems like OP was more than equipped to handle the situation. Hell an srt8 magnum should know not to race cobras at all unless they have a blower or some spray.

t56speed

Established Member
Nice Kill OP I am the same way. lol IF they ask for it I give them the same treatment :)

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
nice Kill but what are you doing in Mexico its dangerous down there work or not!

Users who are viewing this thread