Kiled a sweet looking rx-7

00SS

Established Member
I was headed home from the Sunday afternoon pool league and I notice in the rearview a slammed car with a big wing on it. I slow down to see what it was (not really looking for a race ;) and it's a semi-riced rx7, it was silver with blue flames going down the sides (tastefull rice, if you know what i mean). anyway, i see him come up on me and his passenger kept looking over at me ... so i did what anyone would have done and gave him the motion forward sign and yelled i'll give ya the jump. He nails it....... and maybe pulled out a 1/2 car b4 i took it to the floor. Well, it wasn't much of a race.. we went from around 60 and by the time i hit 90-95 i was already 4-5 cars on him. I gave him a thumbs up and took my exit, well not sure what he was thinking.. but he followed my and got up beside me at the light. we mod talked for a bit, and found out he was completely stock (except for paint/lowering etc.) I told him what i had and then his buddy spouted off my favorite words; 'let's go from a stop' :) The driver just laughed and said 'he's gonna kill us dude' well, we went anyway.. and i won't bore you with the obvious outcome :D
It was a cool race.. and some pretty cool semi-rice guys.

keep it between the lines...
Devin.

Cullen Wharton

END GAME!!!
Established Member
Alright Devin....... Sounds like the SS did not even have to break a sweat, not that I figured it would..... Flexin' the American Muscle.......... NICE................ Kep it rollin'.....:D

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Isn't it usually the passenger that talks th trash? Hey, they aren't losing anything if they get outrun or a ticket right? Not their car or license. ;-) Should have asked the side-seat-driver where his car was.:burnout: Way to break 'em down:burnout:

SC Cobra

Established Member
that was nice kill, especially because these r-x7 are pretty fast, especially the ones with turbos.

00SS

Established Member
Thanks guys - I'm not getting near as many races as i use too. Must be the cold weather... 10 days and counting until i get much faster :D (4' runners waiting in garage, ordering the 6pt cage tomorrow and the TNT kit i'll have next week).

woo hoo....... 'get in, shut up and hold on' ;)

Users who are viewing this thread