Kidd Valley Cruise-In. North Seattle. 6:00 Saturday.

wythors

Needs a bigger garage
Established Member
From I-5 either direction:

Take the NE 145th Street exit and head west approximately one mile to Aurora Avenue North. Turn left on Aurora. Kidd Valley is a block down on the right.

Anybody going this Saturday?

Tylerb59

Established Member
I'd like to try and make this.

I otherwise have no plans to prevent me from going ... would love to be out at the track racing ... but that isn't going to happen for a while.

Gibs07GTcpe

Established Member
I shall be there at about 5:47 give or take a few minutes. LOL I will be there. Hopefully I get a good spot.

Gib

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
^^^ My plan also. I live maybe 10 minutes away so I should be good on getting there early enough to get a decent spot. Bet it's gonna be packed!

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
Nice turnout! Glad to see everyone form here that was there. Gibs, nice to meet you, and best of luck in San Diego.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
well.. first to get there, and last too leave.. met a bunch of great people, and reacquointed myself with old friends.. Everyone had a great time, just remember, shiny side up, rubber down...

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
ShadowFist said:
uh oh... I sense an interesting story with that....

nah.. just watching people leaving Kidd Valley rather spirited, and some getting sideways with traffic all around, (potential disaster in the making)

Users who are viewing this thread