Kid smashes McLaren's window with skateboard (WTF)

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I was catching a video of the sunset saw this McLaren run a stop sign and make a kid fall off his skateboard. You can hear the skateboard in the video. The passenger of the McLaren yelled something at him and the next thing I heard was a SMASH! The windshield was completely shattered.

[video=youtube_share;l7yt-VPYtOA]http://youtu.be/l7yt-VPYtOA[/video]

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
1. Vertical video for the loss.

2. That kid better have good stamina cause he was going to get an asswhooping.

Last edited:

Branhammer

Established Member
****** kid was probably thinking "**** him he can afford a new windshield." That kids would be getting an ass beating and eating his own skateboard.

strict9

Established Member
As pissed off as some people should be, you can hear the kid skating across the road before the car even gets there and the driver didn't stop at the stop sign/crosswalk. Driver probably thought he was too good to stop and wait for someone crossing to make their way across. I don't feel bad at all.

R1Lello

Established Member
both wrong - the Rich should follow the rules of the road - sort of like BMW and Mercedes cars lacking working signals...............and that kid is an idiot - deserves a severe beating

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Run stop sign, almost hit person in crosswalk, then honk at them...

Enjoy your broken windshield, you earned it.

G-STANG

Established Member
both wrong - the Rich should follow the rules of the road - sort of like BMW and Mercedes cars lacking working signals...............and that kid is an idiot - deserves a severe beating

I agree, the rich have to learn the laws & rules apply to them also and that kid needs to reality check.

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
If the kid was almost hit by the McLaren and ended up on the ground as a result, hell, I can't blame him for being pissed off, especially when the driver honks his ****ing horn at him.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Can't believe so many are faulting the kid for being upset. I don't know that I would've smashed in the windshield of any car regardless, but I don't know that I wouldn't have either. Especially if I had fallen off because of the prick.

I know for a fact I wouldn't have done so just to hightail it out of there. Not being all macho, but that was a cowardly move.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Can't believe so many are faulting the kid for being upset. I don't know that I would've smashed in the windshield of any car regardless, but I don't know that I wouldn't have either. Especially if I had fallen off because of the prick.

I know for a fact I wouldn't have done so just to hightail it out of there. Not being all macho, but that was a cowardly move.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if he ran away to separate them? Maybe we don't see the other guy return because he's knocked out a block down the road :loser:

...I know, not likely. But would be awesome.

kaz109

Established Member
If u are mad/tough enough to hit the windshield be man enough to stay and deal with the consequences. Don't hit it then run off like a bitch.

Last edited:

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
two wrongs don't make a right. What happened off camera is debatable, but it sure seems like the driver was originally at fault. That doesn't give the kid the right to bash a windshield however.

Zemedici

Established Member
2. That kid better have good stamina cause he was going to get an asswhooping.

This. Go Passenger. I woulda tore off after him too. Hope they caught his ass. Punk.

personal accountability. Ok Mclaren guy's a douche for honking. But seriously, who cares? That's worth the assbeating (hopefully) that kid got, plus the money his dad's gonna have to pay for a new windshield? I dont think so.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread