kicking around the idea of trading my lexus to get another 03 cobra.

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
Id be looking to trade my lexus sc300 with 70k miles with the following...
chrome emblems, chrome gs wheels with brand new tires, tein coilovers, stock looking spoiler, professional window tint all the way around, bone stock motor/tranny, oil and trans fluid changed every 3k, the total a/c unit was replaced less than 2k miles ago as well as the spark plugs, belts, hoses, fluids, etc etc. The car is MINT but I would consider trading it for an 03 cobra plus cash. Id be looking to spend in the 10k range for a cobra as my Lexus' kbb is 10 and some change in its condition. The car will run to 200 maybe 300k if you maintain it like I do.

Let me know if anyone is interested
630-768-0761 Eric

f46efe7c.jpg

e24be9fc.jpg

7676f821.jpg

newpics039.jpg

newpicsresized25.jpg

newpicsresized26.jpg

newpicsresized27.jpg

newpicsresized28.jpg

newpicsresized30.jpg

new-pics-resized-29.jpg

please call me at 630-768-0761 and email pics/info of your trade to [email protected]

thanks for looking

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
awax_cobrastang said:
nobody wants that p.o.s. go by a viper with all your money

somebody has sand in their vagina :loser:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
I've been in this car, it's super clean and runs really well. It is almost like a new car inside. It's also $5K turbo kit away from being a 10 second sleeper.

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
yeah, im leaning more towards the cobra. The CPE tt viper on a bone stock motor on pump put down 800rwhp-780rwtq SAE on a mustang dyno. Its fast as balls but after driving the viper its just really different. It makes me clostrophobic and there is something about sambandits car when I drove it that makes me want one again because his car was set up right. I felt more comfortable in his car than I ever did in mine because of his clutch/shifter combo. I could never get my cobra dialed in right where I could drive the hell out of it but his was setup the way I want it. I dunno, "with all my money" I should be able to make up my mind but I dunno, lol @ awas stang

I just like going back and forth and watching you guys get pissed at me, haha

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
You are a mess!!

SVTdubs said:
yeah, im leaning more towards the cobra. The CPE tt viper on a bone stock motor on pump put down 800rwhp-780rwtq SAE on a mustang dyno. Its fast as balls but after driving the viper its just really different. It makes me clostrophobic and there is something about sambandits car when I drove it that makes me want one again because his car was set up right. I felt more comfortable in his car than I ever did in mine because of his clutch/shifter combo. I could never get my cobra dialed in right where I could drive the hell out of it but his was setup the way I want it. I dunno, "with all my money" I should be able to make up my mind but I dunno, lol @ awas stang

I just like going back and forth and watching you guys get pissed at me, haha
Just get a damn cobra and be done with it....:thumbsup:

svtcobra2k3

Established Member
awax_cobrastang said:
nobody wants that p.o.s.

lexus a pos? ok buddy.

IMO don't get another mustang cobra because well the value is dropping real badly, seems like you are putting so much money into a mustang and just selling it when something goes wrong and losing out a lot. yeah the cobra is decently fast but not reliably, it's a pain in the ass and you will always drive your car in fear of something breaking.

Just keep the SC300 and pay $2,000 for a 2JZGTE motor, then just go single turbo and smoke almost all of these terminators here...and you won't be driving just a mustang but a prestige, luxurious, rattle free ride, and without a doubt MORE RELIABLE vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread