Khan's Gay Debate

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
My best friend is gay. She's one of the best people I've ever met.

She was definitely born that way.

Zemedici

Established Member
I identify as a Velociraptor

Relevant and NSFW

My favorite comedian. Very relevant video for the record. :D

I don’t give a flying **** if a guy is into guys. What happens in someone else’s bedroom is not my business. However after the ROUGH upbringing some of my gay friends had, i don’t feel for a second it would be a choice. No more so than we get to choose gender.

Of course there are people who live homosexual lifestyles, who are in fact heterosexuals. And vice versa.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Honestly...

My gay friends are more understanding than many of my straight friends. They don't think straight people are ****ed up for being different than them.

Hell.. they are republicans. They are the same as any other person on this planet

Coiled03

Established Member
Maybe you missed my point.

It’s not a legitimate answer.

OK, why is it not legitimate? Are you telling me attention whores don't exist? This particular point is pretty black and white. All I have to do is find one example of a person that simply chose the life.

Having said that, explain this: In my younger days, there was a fellow I knew well enough to be in his wedding. He was married, had several kids, etc.. One day, he declared he was gay, and started ****ing guys. 12 months later, he switched back. To my knowledge, he's been hetero ever since. What do you call that? Let's not get into semantics, here. He either made a choice, or he didn't.

EDIT: To be clear, I have no issues with gays beyond the way they expect to be celebrated for it. I'm just discussing the point of whether or not it's a choice.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
OK, why is it not legitimate? Are you telling me attention whores don't exist? This particular point is pretty black and white. All I have to do is find one example of a person that simply chose the life.

Having said that, explain this: In my younger days, there was a fellow I knew well enough to be in his wedding. He was married, had several kids, etc.. One day, he declared he was gay, and started ****ing guys. 12 months later, he switched back. To my knowledge, he's been hetero ever since. What do you call that? Let's not get into semantics, here. He either made a choice, or he didn't.

I know plenty of guys who ****ed a shit ton of chicks.. then all of a sudden went gay. You would never think he would be gay after ****ing a couple hundred women.

I wouldn't call it attention whore. I'd call it tired of shit. So they try something different. Are some attention whores? Sure. Are some straight people attention whores? Sure.

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
While i don’t think a gay person should be chastised or forced to live a lifestyle that would make them unhappy, it’s a stretch to call homosexuality “normal”.

If homo relationships were the “norm” then it would be abnormal to procreate and thus society would of dwindled away long, long ago.

nor·mal
/ˈnôrməl/
adjective
  1. 1.
    conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected.
    "it's quite normal for puppies to bolt their food"
    synonyms: usual, standard, ordinary, customary, conventional, habitual, accustomed, expected, wonted;More
noun
  1. 1.
    the usual, average, or typical state or condition.
    "her temperature was above normal"

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
My favorite comedian. Very relevant video for the record. :D

I don’t give a flying **** if a guy is into guys. What happens in someone else’s bedroom is not my business. However after the ROUGH upbringing some of my gay friends had, i don’t feel for a second it would be a choice. No more so than we get to choose gender.

Of course there are people who live homosexual lifestyles, who are in fact heterosexuals. And vice versa.
I know a few who have said it may be a mix of nature vs nurture. Isn't a small percent who had something happen to them as they were kids, who later on are gay.

To @Coiled03 point, it's common in high school (even when I was in) for some to be the "gay or bi kid" got all kinds of attention and hung out with the popular kids. However many grow out of it as they age and attention fades.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
If gays not procreating is abnormal..

what are people like @Zemedici ? He doesn't want to procreate.

It seems the main point people make is " they dont procreate"

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I know plenty of guys who ****ed a shit ton of chicks.. then all of a sudden went gay. You would never think he would be gay after ****ing a couple hundred women.

I wouldn't call it attention whore. I'd call it tired of shit. So they try something different. Are some attention whores? Sure. Are some straight people attention whores? Sure.
Butts are tighter? I don’t know. lol

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
Getting interesting in here boys..

lol

Popcorn.gif

IMO you can be whatever you want just stay off my lawn.

Also, don't get butthurt if I don't accept your lifestyle.

live and let live.

I had gay friends in the past. They had their opinion. I had mine. Just because everyone is entitled to their own opinion, doesn't mean I have to care about anyone's opinion but my own.

Do you, fam.

popcornshow.gif

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Getting interesting in here boys..

lol

View attachment 1527657

IMO you can be whatever you want just stay off my lawn.

Also, don't get butthurt if I don't accept your lifestyle.

live and let live.

I had gay friends in the past. They had their opinion. I had mine. Just because everyone is entitled to their own opinion, doesn't mean I have to care about anyone's opinion but my own.

Do you, fam.

View attachment 1527658
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread