Keychains

boost88

Established Member
I'm looking for a keytag key chain with the svt logo or cobra logo on it. Has anyone come acrossed anything? I've searched all over the internet looking and haven't found anything. Even reached out to an etsy vendor and still haven't gotten anything.

I know it's a random question but figured I'd ask
521d13b07ddbb63d42013f5582923664.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
There is a red SVT Keychain on eBay. Don't buy it. It's one sided and just a general piece of shit. Ask me how I know :D

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I’ve got the svtperformance keychain from one of the shirt packages here, and a silver metallic gt500 key chain for the other key. I’ll snap pictures when I get home tomorrow.

edit: this style has a few options

1D20ADED-9401-4826-A169-8BE1A29BCE4D.png

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
When I bought my '96, my Mom surprised me with that keychain. She had the back side engraved with my name, the build number, and the date I picked it up. Thanks, Mom.
That's pretty cool, and very nice of your mom.

Looking at all of the Cobra keychains in this thread, there's a lot to choose from.

Low Class Yuppie

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
That's pretty cool, and very nice of your mom.

Looking at all of the Cobra keychains in this thread, there's a lot to choose from.

As soon as I find another, I'm going to return the favor for my Dad. He bought Mystic Cobra #1775 in 2019 when he retired.

Agreed on the keychains. I need to buy more Mustangs so that I can have an excuse to buy all of these cool keychains.

Machdup1

Established Member
This was gonna be the move if I couldn't find one. Have to find a place to have it done in my area

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Find somewhere that does military uniform name tapes, have two made and have them sewn together at a uniform alteration shop.

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
I will have to get a picture of my Alcoa key chain. They sent them with the anniversary wheels. Thing weighs a ton.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
I bought this one at the Local Ford dealer a year ago.View attachment 1713775

Sent from my SM-S506DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Love those gascap Keychains. They are fairly flat and Don't poke you in your pocket. I bought a similar one before my mustang even came in. Mines the GT/CS version.
The top loop broke off within a year and I just drilled a small hole in the top and it's been fine since. Some of the black is wearing away, need to touch it up.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
cadc73c6a5b3f1f412717bf720bcbcaf.jpg

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
And here they are! Two gas cap ones that broke like everyone else's, 2 Alcoa's and a SVT owners group one. I may have some more somewhere.
IMG_3215 1.jpg

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
I got this one off a guy on Instagram. The funny part was a week after it showed up he ended up being a vendor at a show I was in.
20210730_094806.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread